Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Leon Hall AFC DPOW
Congratulations to Leon...he had a great game and deserves the recognition. Not bad for a man who blew out 2 achilles

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
Wasn't even the best defender on the team but I'm quiet
Reply/Quote
(12-02-2015, 04:30 PM)eoxyod Wrote: Wasn't even the best defender on the team but I'm quiet

Can't get that award until they start calling holds against him 
Reply/Quote
(12-02-2015, 04:10 PM)pally Wrote: Congratulations to Leon...he had a great game and deserves the recognition. Not bad for a man who blew out 2 achilles

Great Week and he is #4 all time for bengals INTs
Reply/Quote
(12-02-2015, 04:30 PM)eoxyod Wrote: Wasn't even the best defender on the team but I'm quiet

No doubt.  It's good to see him get recognition for his play though...
LFG  

[Image: oyb7yuz66nd81.jpg]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(12-02-2015, 04:45 PM)Johnny Cupcakes Wrote: No doubt.  It's good to see him get recognition for his play though...

Yeah, everybody knows about Geno by now. Leon has never got nearly the recognition he deserves IMHO.

Took him how many years to win this award?

Dude should of been a multiple year Probowler in his prime.
Reply/Quote
(12-02-2015, 04:34 PM)RoyleRedlegs Wrote: Can't get that award until they start calling holds against him 
"Geno Atkins has broken the record for most penalties called on a player against him when 20 holds were called. Said the refs, "We actually started to watch the play""
(12-02-2015, 05:47 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Yeah, everybody knows about Geno by now. Leon has never got nearly the recognition he deserves IMHO.

Took him how many years to win this award?
One year. He won it in 2008
Reply/Quote
(12-02-2015, 05:53 PM)eoxyod Wrote: "Geno Atkins has broken the record for most penalties called on a player against him when 20 holds were called. Said the refs, "We actually started to watch the play""

Upon review, the refs realized they owed Geno 356 make up calls for 2016
Reply/Quote
(12-02-2015, 05:53 PM)eoxyod Wrote: "Geno Atkins has broken the record for most penalties called on a player against him when 20 holds were called. Said the refs, "We actually started to watch the play""
One year. He won it in 2008

Cool quote lmao and happy Leon won this award before in his prime.

Has been one of the most solid CB's in the league for his entire career except for his rookie season.
Reply/Quote
Congrats to Leon.

Maybe next week, Geno.
You can always trust an dishonest man to be dishonest. Honestly, it's the honest ones you have to look out for.
"Winning makes believers of us all"-Paul Brown
Reply/Quote
Go, Leon!
Reply/Quote
Congrats to Leon. He is a pros pro. If he can stay healthy he can be our new Chris Crocker and extend his career. At least I hope so. Smart player except for that Michigan thing. Yikes.
Reply/Quote
a lot of yall wanted him cut now are the same ones applauding him, just sayin.
Reply/Quote
(12-03-2015, 03:53 PM)Element Wrote: a lot of yall wanted him cut now are the same ones applauding him, just sayin.

I didn't want him cut but i did want his contract restructured.
Reply/Quote
(12-03-2015, 04:09 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: I didn't want him cut but i did want his contract restructured.

Which technically would have required cutting him I think
Reply/Quote
(12-03-2015, 04:15 PM)RoyleRedlegs Wrote: Which technically would have required cutting him I think

Or extending him for say 2 years and turning his salary into a signing bonus which then could be spread out over those 3 years at a much lesser hit per year.
Reply/Quote
(12-03-2015, 03:53 PM)Element Wrote: a lot of yall wanted him cut now are the same ones applauding him, just sayin.

Who wanted him cut? He's a great example of the tremendous depth on this team.
This post brought to you by the Cincinnati Bengals. Proud leaders in squandering opportunity, since 1969.
Reply/Quote
(12-03-2015, 05:39 PM)Utts Wrote: Who wanted him cut? He's a great example of the tremendous depth on this team.

Some wanted him cut because of his $9.6 million cap number. They felt like it was a lot to pay him.
You can always trust an dishonest man to be dishonest. Honestly, it's the honest ones you have to look out for.
"Winning makes believers of us all"-Paul Brown
Reply/Quote
(12-03-2015, 05:49 PM)Bengal Dude Wrote: Some wanted him cut because of his $9.6 million cap number. They felt like it was a lot to pay him.

there were good reasons to feel that during the offseason
Reply/Quote

Yes, he is definitely playing better these days. Glad to see it. Wink
Reply/Quote