Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Leonard Fournette???
Apparently was just released by the Jags. No one wanted to give anything in trade, according to their coach.

Should be Bengals be interested in a one-year prove-it deal? I say no. Jerk of a teammate and unreliable. But on a one-year deal...I could see him ending up in pittsburgh.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Agreed. We don't need him. Mixon, Bernard, Williams, Perrine, Patrick...We've got 5 RBs in camp right now.
Today I'm TEAM SEWELL. Tomorrow TEAM PITTS. Maybe TEAM CHASE. I can't decide, and glad I don't have to.
Reply/Quote
No thank you. I wouldn't even want him if he agreed to play for free.

There's a good reason why the Jags released him, despite only have one true HB left on their roster, who's an undrafted free agent. And there's a good reason no teams were willing to give up a pick for him too.

This guy is both lazy and a cancer in the locker room. Not things we need around a rebuilt, younger roster.
Reply/Quote
Pass as others said. Bad attitude.
Reply/Quote
Do it! We got overall first on claiming him and cheap... This is a win win.. If a back goes down you can trade or just run the tires off him for a year with Mixon..
Reply/Quote
(08-31-2020, 11:40 AM)Wes Mantooth Wrote: No thank you.  I wouldn't even want him if he agreed to play for free.

There's a good reason why the Jags released him, despite only have one true HB left on their roster, who's an undrafted free agent.  And there's a good reason no teams were willing to give up a pick for him too.

This guy is both lazy and a cancer in the locker room.  Not things we need around a rebuilt, younger roster.
The reason is Trevor Lawrence.  It's obvious they are tanking..
Reply/Quote
A malcontent with a history of issue, on and off the field. That's a hard pass. We are rebuilding and have no need for his type. If we took a chance on any offensive position I'd maybe say O-Line, but it would have to be a calculated risk.
Reply/Quote
As Au165 said in the other thread, if they do claim Fournette it will be telling about the Mixon situation...
Reply/Quote
(08-31-2020, 02:46 PM)Tony Wrote: The reason is Trevor Lawrence.  It's obvious they are tanking..

Why didn't they at least trade him then?

A.) Cuz he had no trade value.
Reply/Quote
How bad are Mixon's migraines?

If you believe you can get 16 games out of Joe and he is going to sign an extension, you pass.

If there is doubt about Mixon, it doesn't hurt to claim him. Last time we got a first round bust from Jacksonville he turned into a pretty good player for us.

[Image: bengals08-1-800small.jpg]

Reply/Quote
We have another RB on.the roster that is essentially the same back
Minus the experience Jacque Patrick.
Funny how just a few years ago the Jags were in the AFC Championship game. Fortunes can turn quick on a franchise
Reply/Quote
The Jaguars were within a few plays of making the SB in recent history...what a league.
Reply/Quote