Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Let’s Talk Defense
(09-09-2018, 10:24 PM)Sweetness Wrote: We got the benefit of a few calls as well today. The OPI on Hilton was bogus and we had a drive stay alive from 2 penalties. The only ones that really hurt us were the Dunlap penalties. One he has to be smarter on given the way the game has been officiated over the past few years and the other where he sneezed on Lucks legs was absolute crap. The only other one that was real bad was the Jackson call when Hilton scored the TD. 

Guess you missed AD get smacked in the head as the guy grabbed hs facemask on 1st quarter 3rd down incompletion. Or the head shot by #53 against Green when he was on the ground similar to shot Williams delivered. O the head shot delivered by Hunt on AD sack....

I only ask for consistency and today's game lacked it all day wrong. Yes, we got some calls, but you can't toss guys for a hit to the head by a QB diving head  first (right call) and then ignore AJ Green take  hit to the head when his knee hits the gorund
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote
Looks like Green Bay's season is already over. I smell millions of dollars burning.
Reply/Quote
(09-09-2018, 10:42 PM)Sweetness Wrote: I'm not disagreeing with you but you cant even give the refs a chance to make that call. And "NFL peeps" = Bengals plays. That doesnt count lol

See if this counts ?

https://www.cincyjungle.com/2018/9/9/17838882/carlos-dunlap-nfl-analysts-react-bengals-de-questionable-roughing-the-passer-penalty
Reply/Quote
(09-09-2018, 10:50 PM)bengalfan74 Wrote: See if this counts ?

https://www.cincyjungle.com/2018/9/9/17838882/carlos-dunlap-nfl-analysts-react-bengals-de-questionable-roughing-the-passer-penalty

Fair enough hahaha I'm surprised that many people actually saw the play! 
Reply/Quote
(09-09-2018, 10:54 PM)Sweetness Wrote: Fair enough hahaha I'm surprised that many people actually saw the play! 

If that play is a penalty football as we know it is over !
Reply/Quote
It was a nail biter. Canceling my appt tomorrow with the vet to get them trimmed, I have nubs now. Anyway, good job by everyone on the team figuring it out and staying focused. They hung in there and clawed there way to a victory. Good coaching also keeping them in the game. We may have not lit up the world at first and learned a lot. Now let’s kick the rat birds feathers and lead the division.

Reply/Quote
(09-09-2018, 11:00 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: It was a nail biter. Canceling my appt tomorrow with the vet to get them trimmed, I have nubs now. Anyway, good job by everyone on the team figuring it out and staying focused. They hung in there and clawed there way to a victory. Good coaching also keeping them in the game. We may have not lit up the world at first and learned a lot. Now let’s kick the rat birds feathers and lead the division.

You still coming for the shampoo and perm right ?
Reply/Quote
Luck has been to the Pro-Bowl 3 times. He's one of the best in the game. Much better than the guy we're facing Thursday night. We beat Luck (and the refs) in his house. I'm happy with the win. On to the next one.
Today I'm TEAM SEWELL. Tomorrow TEAM PITTS. Maybe TEAM CHASE. I can't decide, and glad I don't have to.
Reply/Quote
(09-09-2018, 11:36 PM)Shady Wrote: Luck has been to the Pro-Bowl 3 times. He's one of the best in the game. Much better than the guy we're facing Thursday night. We beat Luck (and the refs) in his house. I'm happy with the win. On to the next one.

And Flacco has won a SB and was MVP...

Depends which Flacco shows up Thursday night. They sure looked good against the Bills. We need to get to him early.

Reply/Quote
(09-09-2018, 11:41 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: And Flacco has won a SB and was MVP...

Depends which Flacco shows up Thursday night. They sure looked good against the Bills. We need to get to him early.

It was the Bills though.  In Baltimore.  A little be different.  In the 3rd preseason game, the dress rehearsal, we harassed the QB the entire time with our starters.

I know the Bills went to the playoffs, yadda, yadda, yadda, however they aren't a great team.  The Ravens didn't have to work too hard to beat them.  Maybe the Ravens are salty from the Bills taking their spot in the playoffs and took out their aggression on them.  Now they have a shot at revenge against us, but we usually play the Ravens tough since the Bills were so easy for them, we may catch them at the right time.
Reply/Quote
(09-09-2018, 11:41 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: And Flacco has won a SB and was MVP...

After we knocked them out of the playoffs, you know the Ravens are coming into the game with a chip on their shoulders. But we'll be ready to match that chip after what they did to us at home last year. It's going to be a tough game for both teams. 

Flacco seldom plays well against us. Still, I wish 55 was here for this one.
Today I'm TEAM SEWELL. Tomorrow TEAM PITTS. Maybe TEAM CHASE. I can't decide, and glad I don't have to.
Reply/Quote
(09-09-2018, 10:49 PM)Gamma Ray Tan Wrote: Looks like Green Bay's season is already over. I smell millions of dollars burning.

R-E-L-A-X
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
(09-09-2018, 09:49 PM)bengalfan74 Wrote: MJ had quite a few snaps at DE today. MJ had very little pressure from DE. Don't know why they insist on playing him there ?

I would love to know the breakdown of this, because it seemed that Willis got more action in the second half.  Why fall behind?  Why not start with your best options?  Marv, you are still a douche. 
Reply/Quote