Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Let’s get real serious here.......
Who is your favorite Looney Tunes character?

I believe there is only one right answer and it’s Foghorn Leghorn.
[Image: Zu8AdZv.png?1]
Deceitful, two-faced she-woman. Never trust a female, Delmar, remember that one simple precept and your time with me will not have been ill spent.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Reply/Quote
Agree with Foghorn Leghorn. I'll add Speedy Gonzales as a second in line.

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
Tasmanian Devil

Followed by Marvin the Martian

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ    Yeah
Reply/Quote
Foghorn is the correct answer here. Honorable mention goes to the two-headed vulture sisters that Bugs encounters when he battles the vampire.
Reply/Quote
I like Yosemite Sam. You're darn tootin'.
Who Dey!  Tiger
Reply/Quote
With all due respect, you guys are loony tunes. It can only be Bugs. He's the coolest, hands down.
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

Reply/Quote
(05-02-2020, 09:57 PM)McC Wrote: With all due respect, you guys are loony tunes.  It can only be Bugs.  He's the coolest, hands down.

Yep Bugs is #1 but Foghorn leghorn is a very close #2
Reply/Quote
Pepe LePew... That motherf***er would get all grabby and handsy with other species.

There's no wrong answer in this thread. Looney Toons was the shit.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
(05-03-2020, 12:04 AM)bengalfan74 Wrote: Yep Bugs is #1 but Foghorn leghorn is a very close #2

I'll buy that.
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

Reply/Quote
(05-02-2020, 09:57 PM)McC Wrote: With all due respect, you guys are loony tunes. It can only be Bugs. He's the coolest, hands down.

He also served in WW 2...
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
I was going to say Tasmanian devil because I have a tattoo of him spinning in a tornado with the tornado running down the shaft of.... forget that part. Too much detail. Anyway, Yosemite Sam is also pretty high on my likes, along with Roadrunner. For some reason, Bugs Bunny got on my nerves sometimes (not always), don't know why. Oh and lets not forget Porky Pigs pet Charlie Dog, not to be confused with yours truly.

Reply/Quote
(05-03-2020, 04:57 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: I was going to say Tasmanian devil because I have a tattoo of him spinning in a tornado with the tornado running down the shaft of.... forget that part. Too much detail. Anyway, Yosemite Sam is also pretty high on my likes, along with Roadrunner. For some reason, Bugs Bunny got on my nerves sometimes (not always), don't know why. Oh and lets not forget Porky Pigs pet Charlie Dog, not to be confused with yours truly.

How could you not luv you some Bugs?  "Such an interesting monster, should have an interesting hair-do".   LOL

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
LOL

Reply/Quote
(05-03-2020, 05:04 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: How could you not luv you some Bugs?  "Such an interesting monster, should have an interesting hair-do".   LOL

I don't hate the bunny, just not the highest on my list. 

Something interesting while looking up Looney Tunes characters I seen there was a Private SNAFU character from the early 1940s. While watching a few of them, it appears those cartoons may have been training videos for the US Army.

Reply/Quote
(05-03-2020, 05:23 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: I don't hate the bunny, just not the highest on my list. 

Something interesting while looking up Looney Tunes characters I seen there was a Private SNAFU character from the early 1940s. While watching a few of them, it appears those cartoons may have been training videos for the US Army.

By today's "PC standards", their depiction of the Asian characters is... interesting   LOL

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
(05-03-2020, 06:55 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: By today's "PC standards", their depiction of the Asian characters is... interesting   LOL

Watched Peter Pan with my daughter a lil while back... The Indians were beyond Chief Wahoo.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
Yosemite Sam is the greatest of all time! Who was turned on by Bugs dressing like a lady bugs?
Reply/Quote
(05-04-2020, 11:15 AM)sandwedge Wrote: Yosemite Sam is the greatest of all time! Who was turned on by Bugs dressing like a lady bugs?

Well, the white puffy tail was kinda hot but the buck teeth and the big feet were a real turn off.

Reply/Quote
MIKE BROWN

[Image: Happy-Elmer-Fudd-ngo9037-600x450.jpg]
Reply/Quote
Brain.
Reply/Quote