Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Let’s get serious
Let’s get serious for one damn minute here.

Let’s get this straight.

What are you all drinking tonight watching this thing unfold?

Give me the blue yummies, pork chops in a can, barley pop, a true Iowa supper. Busch Light.

How ya doing boys?

Let’s have some fun! Who dey!!! Who Dey!!!! Who Dey!!!
[Image: Zu8AdZv.png?1]
Deceitful, two-faced she-woman. Never trust a female, Delmar, remember that one simple precept and your time with me will not have been ill spent.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Reply/Quote
Water.

Been having heart issues, so anything with sodium and/or sugar is pretty much off-limits.

Still going to enjoy this though. ThumbsUp
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote
I got a Jovial beer in the fridge that a buddy brought me from New York I’m going to have with dinner tonight which is going to be porterhouse steak, grilled potato and corn on the cob. Later I’ll be sipping on some Buffalo Trace bourbon to finish my night.
Reply/Quote
Road trip!
I'm trying to decide between liquor or beer. But I have to conference it and tomorrow morning sooooo, maybe both?
[Image: maXCb2f.jpg]
-Paul Brown
“When you win, say nothing. When you lose, say less.”

My album "Dragon"
https://www.humbert-lardinois.com/

Reply/Quote
Well, I just ordered wings and fries from my favorite local joint that delivers. With that I've got an ice cold sixer of Sweetwater 420, and a bottle of Sailor Jerry on hand, in case they really screw up the pick.. Cool

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
Not drinking yet.

If Sewell is the pick, I'll get a nice glass of a Aberlour 12 and feel good.

If it is chase... got a 15 pack of Goose Island 312 to try and drink the frustration away.

[Image: bengals08-1-800small.jpg]

Reply/Quote
(04-29-2021, 07:30 PM)BengalHawk62 Wrote: Let’s get serious for one damn minute here.

Let’s get this straight.

Give me the blue yummies, pork chops in a can, barley pop, a true Iowa supper. Busch Light.

How ya doing boys?

My usual. Arnold Palmer. I don’t drink alcohol.
Reply/Quote
(04-29-2021, 07:30 PM)BengalHawk62 Wrote: Let’s get serious for one damn minute here.

Let’s get this straight.

How ya doing boys?

Buffalo Trace son!!!

Ryhmes with Ja'Marr Chase... Championship.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
(04-29-2021, 09:40 PM)Murdock2420 Wrote: Not drinking yet.

If Sewell is the pick, I'll get a nice glass of a Aberlour 12 and feel good.

If it is chase... got a 15 pack of Goose Island 312 to try and drink the frustration away.

I'd love to watch you try and drink 15 IPAs my friend... Those heavy bastards will put ya to sleep before you make it.... Haha.

Edit: 312 aren't IPAs... Have at it.

The Bengals got better tonight either way, and I have a guy feeling Sewell is gonna bust if he was your guy.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
Old Ezra 7 bourbon
Knob creek store pick
S’mores demogorgon from streetside brewery
Mas agave lime from founders

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Reply/Quote
A nice old fashion with Blanton's bourbon.
Reply/Quote