• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Let’s give credit where it is due
AHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHA

F U HICKS !!!
Reply/Quote
Okay!
Everything in this post is my fault.
Reply/Quote
(02-14-2022, 11:14 AM)Big Boss Wrote: Someone wants attention.

[Image: 6f8e0bc28c13748c3c9fafda556b8c03.jpg]
-The only bengals fan that has never set foot in Cincinnati 1-15-22
Reply/Quote
F U U BS TALKING A HOLES COULDNT STFU FROM BS TALK ABOUT UR TEAM OF DESTINY

AHAHAHAHAHAHA
Reply/Quote
F U F U F U F U F U
Reply/Quote
Great post Pally!
The bottom line is the defense showed up for the Bengals and was laying the hurt on the Rams but Joe Burrow did not show mojo and did not have a good game.

It's his first full season in the NFL. Joe will get it back next year. The Bengals would be back in a force in NFL for the next 10 years
[Image: maXCb2f.jpg]
-Paul Brown
“When you win, say nothing. When you lose, say less.”

My album "Dragon"
https://www.humbert-lardinois.com/

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
TITLETOWN LA MOFOS
Reply/Quote
[Image: sweet-dreams-good-night.gif]
Everything in this post is my fault.
Reply/Quote
They have Wi-Fi at the homeless camps in LA huh?
Reply/Quote
EAT MY HOMELESS SB CHAMPS A HOLE
Reply/Quote
(02-14-2022, 11:22 AM)psychdoctor Wrote: Great post Pally!
The bottom line is the defense showed up for the Bengals and was laying the hurt on the Rams but Joe Burrow did not show mojo and did not have a good game.  

It's his first full season in the NFL. Joe will get it back next year. The Bengals would be back in a force in NFL for the next 10 years

It was a great ride, no doubt the injury gods favored us, that is the greatest equalizer in the NFL, lets hope we stay healthy next year, it did seem Burrow peaked a bit early before the playoffs, just did not perform in red zone well in the playoffs unlike end of year run... but showed improvement through the year and still can move it up to become an elite QB year in and year out.  AFC QBs next week will be a dog fight though, AFC has the quality of young QBs for sure

I think the most positive for next year though is not Burrow it is how our young defense performed especially in the playoffs, it showed those that think defense is overrated in playoffs have another thing coming..
Reply/Quote
(02-14-2022, 11:11 AM)Jonnymaxx77 Wrote: WE DONT WANT UR F CREDIT U SCUMBAGS

WE WON GO F YOURSELVES

You clearly don’t have many good things going for you.
Reply/Quote
(02-14-2022, 11:02 AM)bengals67 Wrote: The Rams were better because they won- by 3 points. We were a BS holding call and a tough 4th and goal away from winning. Our D played an amazing game.

Rams were not “ clearly better team.”

Their D line was more then clearly better than our o line.
I know many Bengal fans will say that was a BS call on Wilson towards the end, but the refs also missed a clear face mask by t Higgins so it went both ways.

I know the media will point to those seven sacks, but one of the sacks was Bengals Joe Burrow getting pushed out of bounds and Joe walked in to at least three other sacks and did not move out of the pocket like he's capable. I think the Bengals defense was more dominating and they had better game planning and when you let the dust settle the one thing that set in my mind was that Joe did not have a great game.
[Image: maXCb2f.jpg]
-Paul Brown
“When you win, say nothing. When you lose, say less.”

My album "Dragon"
https://www.humbert-lardinois.com/

Reply/Quote
Somebody doesn't realize how many "Rent-A-Player" stars on their team this year are not going to be there next year.
Reply/Quote
Congratulations to the Rams, especially Whitworth, and their fans. But, if Boyd catches that pass during the Bengals final possession the outcome may have been different. Not blaming Boyd because there were other plays that could have been made. Just pointing out the Bengals were potentially one play away from winning. The Rams aren’t that much better. If they can keep the defense together and improve the offensive line, they’re competing for a Super Bowl win next year.
Reply/Quote
(02-14-2022, 11:37 AM)Sled21 Wrote: Somebody doesn't realize how many "Rent-A-Player" stars on their team this year are not going to be there next year.

IT DONT MATTER

MISSION ACCOMPLISHED!!!
Reply/Quote
(02-14-2022, 11:37 AM)psychdoctor Wrote: I know many Bengal fans will say that was a BS call on Wilson towards the end, but the refs also missed a clear face mask by t Higgins so it went both ways.

I know the media will point to those seven sacks, but one of the sacks was Bengals Joe Burrow getting pushed out of bounds and Joe walked in to at least three other sacks and did not move out of the pocket like he's capable. I think the Bengals defense was more dominating and they had better game planning and when you let the dust settle the one thing that set in my mind was that Joe did not have a great game.

Totally agree , the idea that Refs cost game is non existent.. also agree sacks can be a bit misleading at time on Oline ,, what I also know is the Oline had a great 1st half but Burrow and our core weapons did not.. that is something getting lost in the overall review of the game...  Burrow cooled in playoffs a bit but great to see we put out there a balanced team with a solid defense, that is what wins championships more often.
Reply/Quote
(02-14-2022, 11:35 AM)Jonnymaxx77 Wrote: EAT MY HOMELESS SB CHAMPS A HOLE

Um, dude...you have issues. Congrats on the win, though. Seriously.

Now stop being a dick. 
Reply/Quote
(02-14-2022, 11:38 AM)Jonnymaxx77 Wrote: IT DONT MATTER

MISSION ACCOMPLISHED!!!

Congrats. Your biggest accomplishment in life is being a sports fan. That literally takes zero talent.
Reply/Quote
(02-14-2022, 11:43 AM)Ell Prez Wrote: Congrats. Your biggest accomplishment in life is being a sports fan. That literally takes zero talent.

And I guarantee you he started the season as a Stealers fan....
Reply/Quote