Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Let’s not forget this game
Obviously for our domination- but they need to keep this tucked away for the trash play by this team being down by 38 points.

Prior to half TJ Watt trying his best to take out Joey B, then Claypool ripping off Phillips helmet. I hate this team because of this classless culture Tomlin encourages. It amazes me how they get away with this crap all the time.

Also, calling timeouts down 31.

They suck.

End rant.
Reply/Quote
Winning is great. Beating the mess out of the classless team the Steelers have always been just makes it so much better.
Like a teenage girl driving a Ferrari. 
Reply/Quote
That timeout was 100% Tyler Boyd living in Tomlin's head rent free.
Everything in this post is my fault.
Reply/Quote
The Steelers no longer out-thug the Bengals. They try but the intimidation factor no longer exists.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
The Pittsburgh Steelers?

[Image: 2yqtsx.jpg]

Reply/Quote
Watching the Steelers die is like watching the sun rise. Their success has been at the expense of the Bengals for far too long. They have been on shaky legs for the past two years. They thought they could start one of their story book comebacks to be the big, bad Steelers of the past. The Bengals did not just shut the door, but slammed it in their face.

could have been the Ravens, maybe even the Browns, but no. The Cincinnati Bengals finally put them down. 'Tis a great day!
Reply/Quote
Yeah, those timeouts were pure bullshit. I don’t wish injury on anyone (well, season or career-ending injuries anyway) but it would have been karma if a Steeler got hurt in those last few minutes.
Reply/Quote
Kinda hard to intimidate another team when that other team is ramming the ball down your throat at will and your defense is essentially saying "thank you sir may I have another?".
Reply/Quote
I was at the game with my daughter and she asked, “Where was this kind of intensity against the Browns? You’re telling me THIS team lost to the Jets?”

She has a point.
Reply/Quote
(11-28-2021, 10:22 PM)Fan_in_Kettering Wrote: I was at the game with my daughter and she asked, “Where was this kind of intensity against the Browns?  You’re telling me THIS team lost to the Jets?”

She has a point.

She certainly does.
Reply/Quote
Stoolers gon' Stool.

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
One of my stepsons is a Squealers fan. Don't ask me, it wasn't my creation. Anyway, he keeps up pretty well on the team. And we obviously talked after the game, and he said he see's no chance for them going forward. And if you look at their roster he's right.

The Raper is done. Najee Harris isn't looking really impressive. Was there 2, or 3 rookies on their OL? Gone are the days of Ben's big play ability, the have no Antonio Brown, Le'Veon Bell before the apparent brain farts, and so forth.

I think they're looking at some serious basement dwelling time in the future. And quite frankly, I couldn't be happier as a life long Bengal fan.
[Image: wedding-crashers-yes.gif]
[Image: DC42UUb.png]
Reply/Quote
(11-28-2021, 09:31 PM)Rubekahn29 Wrote: Obviously for our domination- but they need to keep this tucked away for the trash play by this team being down by 38 points.

Prior to half TJ Watt trying his best to take out Joey B, then Claypool ripping off Phillips helmet. I hate this team because of this classless culture Tomlin encourages. It amazes me how they get away with this crap all the time.

Also, calling timeouts down 31.

They suck.

End rant.

At least Has Ben shook Burrow's hand after the game, unlike another classless AFCN QB we know.
Reply/Quote
The weird part? I don't know about y'all but I wasn't ever worried about this game... They just don't scare me anymore... Those days are over. I even predicted a 41 -19 win.. The mystique is over...
Reply/Quote
(11-29-2021, 12:58 AM)Tony Wrote: The weird part? I don't know about y'all but I wasn't ever worried about this game... They just don't scare me anymore... Those days are over. I even predicted a 41 -19 win.. The mystique is over...

I was a little worried about TJ Watt, but they completely shut him down. They also held Najee Harris to just 37 all purpose yards. Obviously the Steelers had to throw once they got down big, but Harris has been a non-factor both games we’ve played them.

Reply/Quote
I like to liken it to the scene from Of Mice and Men where the old guy takes the Candy's old stinking mutt out by the barn and shoots it. Ben and company were put down finally..
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
(11-29-2021, 12:58 AM)Tony Wrote: The weird part? I don't know about y'all but  I wasn't ever worried about this game... They just don't scare me anymore... Those days are over. I even predicted a 41 -19 win.. The mystique is over...

and I predicted they'd completely demoralize em by half time.. Almost makes raw chicken left out in the hot sun in a plastic bag for a week sound almost good doesn't it? Tongue

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
(11-29-2021, 01:12 AM)grampahol Wrote: I like to liken it to the scene from Of Mice and Men where the old guy takes the Candy's old stinking mutt out by the barn and shoots it. Ben and company were put down finally..

A bit morbid for my taste but I see your point. ThumbsUp
Reply/Quote
(11-29-2021, 01:19 AM)TheFan Wrote: A bit morbid for my taste but I see your point. ThumbsUp

That was kind of weird..I really felt sorry for old Candy in that scene..  So we're gonna get rabbits and chickens and live off the fat of the land, right George?  ThumbsUp

Reply/Quote
(11-29-2021, 01:22 AM)grampahol Wrote: That was kind of weird..I really felt sorry for old Candy in that scene..  So we're gonna get rabbits and chickens and live off the fat of the land, right George?  ThumbsUp

You can still tend to the rabbits, grampahol.
 #alternateending
Reply/Quote