Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Let’s not forget this game
(11-29-2021, 12:25 AM)Tiger Teeth Wrote: One of my stepsons is a Squealers fan. Don't ask me, it wasn't my creation. Anyway, he keeps up pretty well on the team. And we obviously talked after the game, and he said he see's no chance for them going forward. And if you look at their roster he's right.

The Raper is done. Najee Harris isn't looking really impressive. Was there 2, or 3 rookies on their OL? Gone are the days of Ben's big play ability, the have no Antonio Brown, Le'Veon Bell before the apparent brain farts, and so forth.

I think they're looking at some serious basement dwelling time in the future. And quite frankly, I couldn't be happier as a life long Bengal fan.
[Image: wedding-crashers-yes.gif]

Agree that the team’s short term outlook isn’t rosey, but Najee isn’t a bad back; he was just a stupid pick in the first round. I suspected they would do it and was happy when they did. Let’s hope the Rodgers stuff doesn’t transpire, because they would still have holes, albeit dangerous every week with him throwing to those weapons. But yeah , today’s win was super sweet!
Reply/Quote
Today is probably one of my favorite victories ever. The Bengals scored 40+ on the Steelers for the first time since 1989. I've never seen the Bengals just dominate the Steelers like they did today. 

Today was just pure exhilaration. 
You can always trust an dishonest man to be dishonest. Honestly, it's the honest ones you have to look out for.
"Winning makes believers of us all"-Paul Brown
Reply/Quote
Tough to be a Steelers fan today. You get curb-stomped by your arch rival, see Ben age and fall apart before your eyes, and you're still missing a chromosome anyways afterwards.
Reply/Quote