Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Let's F'n GOOOOOOO!!!
In as much as I still think the league is rigged I hope they've hitched all their wagons to JoeyB and company..  Got a bit tired of it always being that Brady bunch kid.. 
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(01-22-2022, 10:31 PM)leonardfan40 Wrote: Here’s the play. Tell her you’re taking her out that day. Then BOOM big surprise dinner, pull out all the stops, the night before. She doesn’t expect it since it’s a night early. Then convince her friends to invite her out for drinks on her birthday. Everybody wins!

You need to do this stuff for a living!
Like a teenage girl driving a Ferrari. 
Reply/Quote
(01-22-2022, 10:31 PM)grampahol Wrote: In as much as I still think the league is rigged I hope they've hitched all their wagons to JoeyB and company..  Got a bit tired of it always being that Brady bunch kid.. 

Bengals and Bucs in the Super Bowl. Brady hands over the keys to league to Burrow. It's a New Dey!
Like a teenage girl driving a Ferrari. 
Reply/Quote
(01-22-2022, 10:37 PM)Destro Wrote: You need to do this stuff for a living!

Listen to LF40 brother. Will make your soul all good. Smirk
Reply/Quote
(01-22-2022, 10:37 PM)Destro Wrote: You need to do this stuff for a living!

In the spirit of full disclosure, I should warn you I’m single and not qualified to give any advice on the subject. Use my advice at your own risk. I take no legal responsibility for anything that may happen because of this. But it sounds good in theory, at least to me.
Reply/Quote
(01-22-2022, 10:41 PM)leonardfan40 Wrote: In the spirit of full disclosure, I should warn you I’m single and not qualified to give any advice on the subject. Use my advice at your own risk. I take no legal responsibility for anything that may happen because of this. But it sounds good in theory, at least to me.

Way to cover your back lol
Reply/Quote
Hell yes Who Dey
Reply/Quote
(01-22-2022, 10:28 PM)Destro Wrote: My wife's birthday is next Sunday. Making me take her to dinner...still. Will miss much of the game. I guess I can't have nice things. Who Dey!!!

You can always find another wife
Reply/Quote