Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Let's Give The Big Man (and the rest of them) A Hand!
Whit is the best LT we have seen since Munoz. And he is better than the overrated LTs playing in the bigger markets.

Really the only problem child on the line this year is Bodine, and I have a feeling that if he doesn't improve by season's end we will see them make a move at Center for next season.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(11-09-2015, 03:53 AM)JonasNJ Wrote: I actually thought that he did loose hes streak right after bengals.com wrote that article about hes amazing no-sack streak.

I think it was the Ravens game, where i thought he did give up a sack?

Never the less! He is one hell of an amazing OT, and an even greater person.
I love having him, and i hope Bengals tie him up as an OL assistant whenever he is done being a great OT.
They wrote it before the Stoolers game, but he indeed hasn't given up a sack yet this year.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
[Image: Truck_1_0_1_.png]
Reply/Quote
(11-07-2015, 08:41 PM)Nebuchadnezzar Wrote: We should really try and get a campaign started to get Whitworth some recognition outside of the Bengals faithful. The man deserves, I said he DESERVES to be in the Pro-Bowl and five years after he retires, he deserves to be inducted into the Hall of Fame.

He's put the work in
He's the best at his position
He's done the job great for multiple years

HE DESERVES IT!!!

Plain and simple

they bring a ring home this year and he should be in
Reply/Quote
(11-07-2015, 09:17 PM)StoneTheCrow Wrote: If he was a Patriot he'd be a HOFer. You know it's Sad But Truee-oooh.

That's alright.  By the time Whitworth is eligible for the HOF, the Bengals will have a couple Super Bowl trophies sitting around, which will make it MUCH easier for the players to get in!
Reply/Quote
(11-09-2015, 04:06 AM)Joelist Wrote: Whit is the best LT we have seen since Munoz. And he is better than the overrated LTs playing in the bigger markets.

Really the only problem child on the line this year is Bodine, and I have a feeling that if he doesn't improve by season's end we will see them make a move at Center for next season.

I would not at all mind seeing them take the highest rated center in the draft.
Reply/Quote