Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Let's Simply Enjoy WIN over The Steelers.
I'm very happy that Bengals BEAT Steelers.

Sunday isn't even over yet and already fans are on to other things. I know that was the case way back to the old mothership site on Bengals.com. That sites fan section was really negative and I'm glad it is gone. People only posted negativity, and never would post after a win. I'm Enjoying TODAYS WIN. I'm Enjoying The WIN. I've seen Steelers walk off the winners too many times. GO BENGALS

2-1 and tied for 1st place is a good start, plus Just Beat The Steelers.

Tiger

Pitt Sux
1968 Bengal Fan
Reply/Quote
Well, we've probably just lost any chance we had at Kayvon Thibodeaux
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(09-27-2021, 12:07 AM)bfine32 Wrote: Well, we've probably just lost any chance we had at Kayvon Thibodeaux

Who would want him, he's from Oregon and doesn't play against any real competition.  Ninja Ninja Ninja

[Image: bengals08-1-800small.jpg]

Reply/Quote
(09-27-2021, 12:04 AM)kevin Wrote: I'm very happy that Bengals BEAT Steelers.  

Sunday isn't even over yet and already fans are on to other things. I know that was the case way back to the old mothership site on Bengals.com.  That site was really negative and I'm glad it is gone.  People only posted negativity, and never would post after a win.   I'm Enjoying it.  I'm Enjoying The WIN. I've seen Steelers walk off the winners too many times.  GO BENGALS

Tiger  

Pitt Sux

Yep, after a sickening 1-14 stretch against them...it's refreshing as hell to win 2 in row. Definitely enjoying it! Joe
Reply/Quote
(09-27-2021, 12:08 AM)Murdock2420 Wrote: Who would want him, he's from Oregon and doesn't play against any real competition.  Ninja Ninja Ninja

We really still pining for Sewell after a game where they won’t even have to wash Burrow’s uniform?

This is a thing of beauty right here…

[Image: FAPlf0qVcAY7je0?format=jpg&name=900x900]

Reply/Quote
I will say I'm certainly enjoying some of the national media's write up on the game and their grading of the teams.

Like this from CBS sports:

Pittsburgh's offensive line was manhandled by the Bengals' formidable defensive line. The Steelers once again could not get their running game going, as Pittsburgh rushed for just 45 yards on 15 carries. Roethlisberger made two critical mistakes while struggling with his accuracy. Pittsburgh's offense failed to cash in on two scoring opportunities in the second half. Chris Boswell missed a 42-yard attempt that would have made it a two-possession game with four minutes remaining in the third quarter. Two possessions later, Roethlisberger overthrew a wide-open James Washington on a play that would have been a sure touchdown. That drive ended on Cincinnati's 11-yard-line, when Roethlisberger settled for a check-down completion to Najee Harris that resulted in negative yardage.

https://www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/nfl-week-3-grades-bills-get-an-a-for-thrashing-washington-patriots-get-an-f-for-ugly-loss-to-saints/

Honestly, that is the type of write up and feeling around here after the Bengals would lose to them. If you replace a few names it would feel like 2018 all over again...

Cincinnati's offensive line was manhandled by the Steelers' formidable defensive line. The Bengals once again could not get their running game going, as they rushed for just 45 yards on 15 carries. Dalton made two critical mistakes while struggling with his accuracy. Cincinati's offense failed to cash in on two scoring opportunities in the second half. Fat Randy missed a 42-yard attempt that would have made it a two-possession game with four minutes remaining in the third quarter. Two possessions later, Dalton overthrew a wide-open A.J. Green on a play that would have been a sure touchdown. That drive ended on Cincinnati's 11-yard-line, when Dalton settled for a check-down completion to Giovani Bernard that resulted in negative yardage.

Oh, and the Bengals grade from CBS was A+

Reply/Quote
(09-27-2021, 12:20 AM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: We really still pining for Sewell after a game where they won’t even have to wash Burrow’s uniform?

This is a thing of beauty right here…

[Image: FAPlf0qVcAY7je0?format=jpg&name=900x900]

Just throwing the dumb logic right back out at those who tried to use it as gospel, since it was bad logic then, and is bad logic now.

Reply/Quote
(09-27-2021, 12:07 AM)bfine32 Wrote: Well, we've probably just lost any chance we had at Kayvon Thibodeaux

Which from a prospect standpoint is a shame because he has legit all-pro potential. Dude is really good. I’ll take Bengals success if that’s what it means though.
Reply/Quote