Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Let's analyze this tweet
From the Bengals Twitter:
<script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

3. Sewell
2. Chase
1. Smith

Is Smith the pick at 5? ShockedShocked
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Smoke screen - this means they are taking Pitts
Reply/Quote
I cannot believe they are taking Mac Jones.
Everything in this post is my fault.
Reply/Quote
What was the video about again?!?

All I could focus on was Tobin and his stupid hat.
[Image: 51209558878_91a895e0bb_m.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(04-28-2021, 10:40 PM)BengalsRocker Wrote: What was the video about again?!?

All I could focus on was Tobin and his stupid hat.

My god that is a terrible hat.

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote
(04-28-2021, 10:53 PM)TheLeonardLeap Wrote: My god that is a terrible hat.

[Image: maxresdefault.jpg]

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
"Presented by Tide"

Means we are taking Waddle or Smith.
Reply/Quote
She really took the time to highlight the Bengal's success in Rd 2....as if to say: "Don't freak out when they don't take the tackle at #5"
Reply/Quote
(04-29-2021, 08:13 AM)SHRacerX Wrote: She really took the time to highlight the Bengal's success in Rd 2....as if to say:  "Don't freak out when they don't take the tackle at #5"

I have a feeling Cosmi will fall to us in Rd. 2
Reply/Quote
(04-29-2021, 08:54 AM)Sled21 Wrote: I have a feeling Cosmi will fall to us in Rd. 2

I'm full go for Cosmi. Will be ready to give A grade if it's Chase and Cosmi. 
"Whose kitty litter did I just s*** in?"

"He got Ajax from the dish soap!"
Reply/Quote
(04-29-2021, 08:58 AM)Takedown Wrote: I'm full go for Cosmi. Will be ready to give A grade if it's Chase and Cosmi. 

Yeah would love this. Just, can Cosmi play Guard is my question?
Reply/Quote
(04-29-2021, 12:49 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Yeah would love this. Just, can Cosmi play Guard is my question?

I feel like if he can’t play guard right away they will have to shuffle the line up so he could play right tackle. Either move Williams to LG, move Reiff to LT, sit XSF or Spain and make Cosmi RT, or just sit Spain move Reiff to RG and start Cosmi at RT. Cosmi would be an excellent pick at 38 though.
Reply/Quote
(04-29-2021, 12:56 PM)Gdale_Bengal Wrote: I feel like if he can’t play guard right away they will have to shuffle the line up so he could play right tackle. Either move Williams to LG, move Reiff to LT, sit XSF or Spain and make Cosmi RT, or just sit Spain move Reiff to RG and start Cosmi at RT. Cosmi would be an excellent pick at 38 though.

That is what I was thinking as Cosmi seems to be more of an OT. Eichenberg I think could play Guard as a rookie and would also
love him at 38 and he might even fall to the 3rd cause of the shorter arms.
Reply/Quote
(04-28-2021, 10:05 PM)TecmoBengals Wrote: From the Bengals Twitter:
<script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

3. Sewell
2. Chase
1. Smith

Is Smith the pick at 5? ShockedShocked

She was in the middle of mentioning draft prospects who are gonna be in attendance in relation to the bengals pick. Penei I don’t think is in attendance so he wasn’t shown
Reply/Quote
(04-29-2021, 12:49 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Yeah would love this. Just, can Cosmi play Guard is my question?

Cosmi doesn’t remind y’all of jake fisher. Big tall 300 plus pound guy his strength is his pass pro his weakness is his strength. It’s just reminds me a lot of fisher so I’m a little turned off...plus he can’t move inside. We need to go Humphrey or Dickerson at 2 if chase is the pick at 1 and then in 3 go Peyton turner, then Kendrick green in 4. Bobby Brown in 5 and then shoot we can be done for all I care lol
Reply/Quote
If Cosmi falls to round 2, there's a reason. Big athletic tackles that can actually play don't fall that far.

If we draft Chase, we have to grab the top rated OG/C type. We have zero talent at that spot and our C is coming off an ACL. The fact that we ignored it thus far will end up costing us.
Reply/Quote
(04-29-2021, 01:26 PM)SadFaceBengal15 Wrote: She was in the middle of mentioning draft prospects who are gonna be in attendance in relation to the bengals pick.  Penei I don’t think is in attendance so he wasn’t shown

The opening of the video shows three players in descending order. Sewell, Chase, and Smith. I didn't even watch the entire clip. My conspiracy theory is the opening seconds shows the 3 leading choices with the final player being the 5th pick- Smith.
Reply/Quote
(04-29-2021, 12:59 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: That is what I was thinking as Cosmi seems to be more of an OT. Eichenberg I think could play Guard as a rookie and would also
love him at 38 and he might even fall to the 3rd cause of the shorter arms.

I'm a big fan Eichenberg, as well as several other offensive line prospects when trying to evaluate this crowded list of potential candidates.  I think Radunz (who I see similarities with Eichenberg)  could also possibly play guard if needed as well.  
Reply/Quote
(04-29-2021, 01:31 PM)Hammerstripes Wrote: If Cosmi falls to round 2, there's a reason.  Big athletic tackles that can actually play don't fall that far.

If we draft Chase, we have to grab the top rated OG/C type.  We have zero talent at that spot and our C is coming off an ACL.  The fact that we ignored it thus far will end up costing us.

I agree with this.  Cosmi is athletic and wins most battles with will, his technique needs work.  Take Watts, or best IOL.  But Cosmi, if drafted is said to have high ceiling, similar but not quite to Spencer Brown who is said to have Elite ceiling.  
[Image: maXCb2f.jpg]
-Paul Brown
“When you win, say nothing. When you lose, say less.”

My album "Dragon"
https://www.humbert-lardinois.com/

Reply/Quote
(04-29-2021, 12:49 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Yeah would love this. Just, can Cosmi play Guard is my question?

All I know is that Cosmi is tall long lighter and thin type OT compared to the ideal.  He would be a better tackle than a guard imo.
Reply/Quote