Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Let's analyze this tweet
(04-29-2021, 08:54 AM)Sled21 Wrote: I have a feeling Cosmi will fall to us in Rd. 2

I would rather have Spencer Brown, Liam Eichenberg, and Alex Leatherwood in order.  But you are right....he could fall to the Bengals.  
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(04-29-2021, 01:29 PM)SadFaceBengal15 Wrote: Cosmi doesn’t remind y’all of jake fisher.  Big tall 300 plus pound guy his strength is his pass pro his weakness is his strength.  It’s just reminds me a lot of fisher so I’m a little turned off...plus he can’t move inside.  We need to go Humphrey or Dickerson at 2 if chase is the pick at 1 and then in 3 go Peyton turner, then Kendrick green in 4.  Bobby Brown in 5 and then shoot we can be done for all I care lol

I can see that comparison. Fisher had the heart problem though so cannot fault him unlike the Og pick.

Would love Creed Humphrey at 38 myself, Dickerson's injury history scares the shit out of me. Payton Turner would be a great
grab for our pass rush and Kendrick Green fits our outside zone scheme. Chase, Humphrey, Turner, Green whoohooo!

(04-29-2021, 01:31 PM)Hammerstripes Wrote: If Cosmi falls to round 2, there's a reason.  Big athletic tackles that can actually play don't fall that far.

If we draft Chase, we have to grab the top rated OG/C type.  We have zero talent at that spot and our C is coming off an ACL.  The fact that we ignored it thus far will end up costing us.

Agree with OG/C type. I want the guy to be able to play Guard.

The interior is our biggest weakness on the OL at the moment.

Hopefully the FO knows more than we do about Hop's injury and he is ready to go, we will know how we go about this Draft.

(04-29-2021, 01:35 PM)Dr.Z Wrote: I'm a big fan Eichenberg, as well as several other offensive line prospects when trying to evaluate this crowded list of potential candidates.  I think Radunz (who I see similarities with Eichenberg)  could also possibly play guard if needed as well.  

Tons of good OL prospects in this class. Radunz is another one, could fall to the 3rd cause of the small school and he fits the
outside zone. Carman is still one of my faves for us, big Clemson Guard who is athletic enough to play in our scheme and CAN
play OT. Versatility is key to me and the biggest reason I am cooling on Cosmi.

(04-29-2021, 01:45 PM)Yogo Wrote: All I know is that Cosmi is tall long lighter and thin type OT compared to the ideal.  He would be a better tackle than a guard imo.

Feel the same.
Reply/Quote
(04-29-2021, 03:25 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: I can see that comparison. Fisher had the heart problem though so cannot fault him unlike the Og pick.

Would love Creed Humphrey at 38 myself, Dickerson's injury history scares the shit out of me. Payton Turner would be a great
grab for our pass rush and Kendrick Green fits our outside zone scheme. Chase, Humphrey, Turner, Green whoohooo!

Agree with OG/C type. I want the guy to be able to play Guard.

The interior is our biggest weakness on the OL at the moment.

Hopefully the FO knows more than we do about Hop's injury and he is ready to go, we will know how we go about this Draft.

Tons of good OL prospects in this class. Radunz is another one, could fall to the 3rd cause of the small school and he fits the
outside zone. Carman is still one of my faves for us, big Clemson Guard who is athletic enough to play in our scheme and CAN
play OT. Versatility is key to me and the biggest reason I am cooling on Cosmi.

Feel the same.

I know fisher had the heart issue but I mean did we see anything we liked from fisher before the heart problem??? I can’t remember how soon into his career the heart issue came up
Reply/Quote
(04-28-2021, 10:53 PM)TheLeonardLeap Wrote: My god that is a terrible hat.

Sorry, taste is one thing, but that isn't a bad hat at all.

You just don't like it.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
[Image: Truck_1_0_1_.png]
Reply/Quote
Hmmmm, pick 5 presented by tide. Tide... tide podsss..... tidddeee enddd.... TIGHTEND??????? Also 5..... 5..... Kyle Pitts has 5 fingers, not only that but 5 TOES. Toes... Joes.... Burrow and Mixon. Kyle Pitts at 5 confirmed.
Reply/Quote