Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tebow Curse
(05-15-2015, 11:53 AM)Ben Richards Wrote: [Image: a3woCYr.gif]

My shit thread that I continually post in has some of the highest traffic for this site.  Every thread I create has an enormous amount of traffic.  I sense jealousy from the caped crusader.

That Tebow bomb is beautiful. 
Reply/Quote
(05-19-2015, 06:45 AM)magikod Wrote: huehue  Smirk

jacksonjackson ?  Ninja
Reply/Quote

Tebow Tebow Tebow!  
Reply/Quote
(06-02-2015, 12:49 PM)djs7685 Wrote: Makes thread that sucks.

Responds to his own original post 5 times to try and force it into relevancy.

Nice try, dumbass.

Yeah, this one is a special kind of dumb.
Reply/Quote

http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-network-total-access/0ap2000000356369/Will-the-Steelers-break-the-Curse-of-Tebow-in-2014

Oh look, I'm not the only one that thinks this wretched franchise is cursed.  More proof for the fat morons that root for this dumpster fire of a team.  Enjoy another mediocre season with you bug eyed moron coach who tries to step on the field of play because he is a ******* scrub of a coach.
Reply/Quote

That overtime was so quick.  It was like the Steelers knew they were to old to stop Tim Tebow.
Reply/Quote
(06-06-2015, 11:33 AM)Ben Richards Wrote: That overtime was so quick.  It was like the Steelers knew they were to old to stop Tim Tebow.

Your Tebow man crush is showing.  Stop it.
[Image: DC42UUb.png]
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Who wouldn't love Tebow and his silly beliefs after watching a play like this.  Wow, the Steelers really haven't done shit since getting Tebow'd right out of the playoffs.
Reply/Quote
(06-07-2015, 12:22 PM)Ben Richards Wrote: Who wouldn't love Tebow and his silly beliefs after watching a play like this.  Wow, the Steelers really haven't done shit since getting Tebow'd right out of the playoffs.

Seriously, stop responding to your own posts.  You're making an ass out of yourself.
[Image: DC42UUb.png]
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(06-07-2015, 10:44 PM)Tiger Teeth Wrote: Seriously, stop responding to your own posts.  You're making an ass out of yourself.

You could ignore the thread, moron.  
Reply/Quote

Touchdown Timmy! 
Reply/Quote

Highlights w Rich Eisen, listen to the jackoff in the background try and defend Harrison for his bullshit play on Decker.  Oh well, didn't matter because they got Tebow'd out of the Playoffs and cursed for the rest of their existence by Lord Tebow.
Reply/Quote
Obviously trolling.  Yawn  
Thanks ExtraRadiohead for the great sig

[Image: SE-KY-Bengal-Sig.png]
Reply/Quote
Bad thread? Yes !!! True though

Attached Files Image(s)

Thanks ExtraRadiohead for the great sig

[Image: SE-KY-Bengal-Sig.png]
Reply/Quote

It would be cool to put some Jim Ross soundbytes into this video of Tebow dismantling this old group of has beens.  "OH MUH GAWD, I THINK TIMMY JUST CURSED THE STEELERS AND ALL OF THEIR FAT LOSER FANS!!!"
Reply/Quote
Just thinking about this:

Tebow never won another NFL game after that.

I wonder if his God abandoned him after the game?  Maybe Tim made a *deal* to actually complete a pass?

[Image: giphy.gif]
[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
(06-16-2015, 11:40 AM)GMDino Wrote: Tebow never won another NFL game after that.

I wonder if his God abandoned him after the game?  Maybe Tim made a *deal* to actually complete a pass?

You raise a great point.  Maybe God abandoned football Jesus and then set a curse on the Steelers to never win a playoff game again after the deal Timmy made with Satan.

I think you are on to something.  +5
Reply/Quote