Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Ravens have the best roster in the AFC
(06-13-2015, 06:01 PM)Se ky bengal Wrote: Who was SFB?

rick corbin
Reply/Quote
(06-13-2015, 11:36 PM)Murdock2420 Wrote: That is correct. Funny thing was he was about as unbalanced as any poster on any version of this board. His post were filled with RANDOM all caps and bolded words, as he TRIED to make himself seem awesome and important. SSC A.K.A. Smelly Pirate Hooker is right about the use of "butthurt" and the "in 3...2...1" garbage. 

Come to think of it, maybe they are half brothers. You know, both have the same Dad, who knocked up a Steeler fan and a Ravens fan to see what slumming it really feels like?  Tongue

Hmm don't remember him from old site. Although he may have been gone before I joined oct 2013  
Thanks ExtraRadiohead for the great sig

[Image: SE-KY-Bengal-Sig.png]
Reply/Quote
(06-14-2015, 12:43 AM)Beaker Wrote: rick corbin

Must have been gone by time I joined. Only steeler fan I see missing is woodley. Gotta give colts fan time to catch up

Reply/Quote
I miss the one stains fan... Bushy, with a number I think. He'd show up at the start of the year talking about the Browns draft and how great they were and this was their year....then...well...he would get flushed.

[Image: bengals08-1-800small.jpg]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(06-14-2015, 02:11 AM)Murdock2420 Wrote: I miss the one stains fan... Bushy, with a number I think. He'd show up at the start of the year talking about the Browns draft and how great they were and this was their year....then...well...he would get flushed.

Lol remember last year,when browns where trying to get in First. At least he came back owned it unlike one I can name that runs for couple weeks. Poe.  ThumbsUp

Reply/Quote
That's right! Keep changing the subject so as to draw attention away from the fact that your team sucks. I'm loving it. ThumbsUp

<------- LOL
Reply/Quote
(06-14-2015, 07:34 PM)E.A. Poe Wrote: That's right! Keep changing the subject so as to draw attention away from the fact that the Ravens suck balls. I'm loving it. ThumbsUp

<------- LOL

Wink
[Image: 85d8232ebbf088d606250ddec1641e7b.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(06-14-2015, 07:34 PM)E.A. Poe Wrote:  I'm loving it. ThumbsUp

So...you have a deep connection to McDonald's. Job? Main food source? 

[Image: bengals08-1-800small.jpg]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(06-16-2015, 12:10 AM)Murdock2420 Wrote: So...you have a deep connection to McDonald's. Job? Main food source? 

ThumbsUp

Reply/Quote