Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Let's go...six and OOOHHHH!!!
The Bengals have only one season where they started a season at 6-0 and that was in 1988. That year, the Bengals made it to the Super Bowl losing to Joe Montana and the 49er's. What a heartbreaking day that was but man what a great season. If the Bengals win this weekend, they will match that 1988 season and this city and fans will be going absolutely crazy.

6-0 is the best start the Bengals have ever had. If the Bengals happen to beat the Bills and Steelers giving the Bengals their best start ever at 7-0, it will match another record set in 1970 where the Bengals won seven games in a row and that is the most games won in a row for the Bengals ever.

Let's get to 8-0 giving the Bengals their first ever 8-0 start and longest winning streak ever.

Oh man, won't that just be fan freaking tastic?
Song of Solomon 2:15
Take us the foxes, the little foxes, that spoil the vines: for our vines have tender grapes.
Reply/Quote
I'm thrilled to be 5-0 and beating Buffalo in Buffalo will be an accomplishment in itself, with 6-0 like icing on the cake!
[Image: d1id.png]
Reply/Quote
(10-15-2015, 01:50 AM)West Union KennyG Wrote: I'm thrilled to be 5-0 and beating Buffalo in Buffalo will be an accomplishment in itself, with 6-0 like icing on the cake!

I agree, the way this team is playing who knows what can happen this season.
[Image: 1jKEzj4.png]
Formerly known as Judge on the Bengals.com message board.
Reply/Quote
its been exciting. Goes to show what health does for a team.
Reply/Quote
(10-15-2015, 01:46 AM)Nebuchadnezzar Wrote: The Bengals have only one season where they started a season at 6-0 and that was in 1988. That year, the Bengals made it to the Super Bowl losing to Joe Montana and the 49er's. What a heartbreaking day that was but man what a great season. If the Bengals win this weekend, they will match that 1988 season and this city and fans will be going absolutely crazy.

6-0 is the best start the Bengals have ever had. If the Bengals happen to beat the Bills and Steelers giving the Bengals their best start ever at 7-0, it will match another record set in 1970 where the Bengals won seven games in a row and that is the most games won in a row for the Bengals ever.

Let's get to 8-0 giving the Bengals their first ever 8-0 start and longest winning streak ever.

That game @ Chiefs in 1988 was just one of those days. Sooner or later we'll have one of those, but I don't think it will be this Sunday.
Reply/Quote
Fingures crossed. That game against the Seahawks was incredible!
Reply/Quote
Can we resurrect the thread with first loss predictions? I think I might be the favorite now with the Cardinal game, traveling on a short week. :)
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(10-15-2015, 01:46 AM)Nebuchadnezzar Wrote: The Bengals have only one season where they started a season at 6-0 and that was in 1988. That year, the Bengals made it to the Super Bowl losing to Joe Montana and the 49er's. What a heartbreaking day that was but man what a great season. If the Bengals win this weekend, they will match that 1988 season and this city and fans will be going absolutely crazy.

Hmmm those are awesome points ill add them to my Record chasing Post.... So our best ever streak is 7 games?
Reply/Quote
Taking it one game at a time.
Reply/Quote
The current projection (running it 50,000 times) is 55% chance of a win by the Bengals on Sunday in Buffalo.
To each his own... unless you belong to a political party...
Reply/Quote
(10-15-2015, 10:21 AM)XenoMorph Wrote: Hmmm those are awesome points ill add them to my Record chasing Post....  So our best ever streak is 7 games?

I thought I read somewhere we have never started 7-0, but could be wrong
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote
(10-15-2015, 10:21 AM)XenoMorph Wrote: Hmmm those are awesome points ill add them to my Record chasing Post....  So our best ever streak is 7 games?

The Bengals longest winning streak is 7 games in a row accomplished in 1970.

(10-15-2015, 01:12 PM)Luvnit2 Wrote: I thought I read somewhere we have never started 7-0, but could be wrong

The best start for the Bengals is 6-0, accomplished in 1988.
Song of Solomon 2:15
Take us the foxes, the little foxes, that spoil the vines: for our vines have tender grapes.
Reply/Quote
(10-15-2015, 01:16 PM)Nebuchadnezzar Wrote: The Bengals longest winning streak is 7 games in a row accomplished in 1970.

The best start for the Bengals is 6-0, accomplished in 1988.

They also started 6-0 in 1975.
Reply/Quote