Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Let's release Hill
(01-10-2016, 03:11 AM)Crazyjdawg Wrote: Luckily, we don't have any dirty players on our team.

lol... I'm not sure whether this is a joke or not.
LFG  

[Image: oyb7yuz66nd81.jpg]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
How about we teach him how to hold onto the Ball?
https://twitter.com/JAKEAKAJ24
J24

Jessie Bates left the Bengals and that makes me sad!
Reply/Quote
(01-10-2016, 03:57 AM)J24 Wrote: How about we teach him how to hold onto the Ball?

Didn't we say that during the last off-season?
Reply/Quote
I thought i was going crazy, until i go on this board. Wow

We should not get rid of Hill.

We should of kneeled it anyway. Beyond the point

Hill had a bad fumble at a bad time. Get over it. We scored 0 points in the first 3 quarters. Thats what lost us the game. Quit trying to blame one play.

He also (besides that fumble) had a good game. got us a touchdown and i wanna say 60+ yards.

He is a good player. And EXTREMELY underutilized.

Will the bengals win a playoff game next year? Of course not. We will not unless something changes.

Nothing will change. Its something that youve got to accept and move on. We all love this team, but at some point you have to realize that NOTHING has been changing for the past 12+ years. It is not rocket science how we lost. We were not going to bring the trophy home. That was decided not at the end of this game, but before we took any football snap. That was decided week 1 when the bengals first took the field, and marvin came out on the field as the HC.
Reply/Quote
He's on Twitter taking the blame on himself. I think I was too hasty to say "cut him." This fumble will be burned in his memory forever and hopefully will help him with preparation and ball security.
Reply/Quote
A lot of young power backs have that issue (Arian Foster is one) but they have to be taught. All our coaches do is bench them. Blame the dam coaches.

#FireMarvin
[Image: Untitleddfcopycopycopycopy_zps872b23c3.png]
Reply/Quote
Sorry, but Hill needs to go. He did the ONE THING he could not do. In that situation, you fall to the ground on first contact and keep both arms on the ball! What the hell was he thinking!!!
Reply/Quote
I'm not ready to just cut him, but we need to bring in competition in the offseason and make him earn a roster spot next season.
Reply/Quote
(01-10-2016, 03:55 AM)Johnny Cupcakes Wrote: Jeremy Hill is a good player who had a pretty rough year.  No old bum off of the streets could replicate his production, regardless of whether it's substandard or not.  I can guarantee that you could not do what he does.

Suggesting to cut a player with that much upside is idiotic, to put it nicely.

Hill is a bum. Only thing he's good at is the whip/nae/swag and having anger issues. Any other team we would be reading his name on the cut list.
Reply/Quote
(01-10-2016, 11:20 AM)Fresno B Wrote: Hill is a bum. Only thing he's good at is the whip/nae/swag and having anger issues. Any other team we would be reading his name on the cut list.

I do think Hill is training to be just like Burfict - emotional time bomb.  There was a couple points in the game when I thought Hill was trying to give them 15 yards as well.

Marvin can't control them. Either Marvin goes or they go or the Bengals will never win a playoff game.
Reply/Quote
(01-10-2016, 02:26 AM)Aquapod770 Wrote: Burfict is the only reason we even made it a game. 

It's hilarious how so many people are acting like Burficts hit on Brown was the only hit to the helmet in the NFL this year. Burfict will be fined and possibly suspended. Like he should be. 

Thank you. Burfict played lights out. 

He made a mistake and it cost us but let's keep it in perspective - it would have been a blow out had he not played. How does anyone NOT appreciate this guy. 

I bet Pitt missed Troy Palamalu dearly as he played w the same passion. He was also a game changer. 
Reply/Quote
Burfict came back and our Defense was scary good. We had chances to win, we had to fight off some non football plays, and we had a backup QB. I feel bad for dalton and AJ, still the face of the team even with Atkins on here.
[Image: 43325991030_4d39723a8f.jpg]
Reply/Quote
My problem with Hill is that he seems to lose IQ when he steps on the football field.

Not sure that can be "coached away".

Like someone else mentioned he came close to getting personal fouls for no reason at all.

On the note of stupid ass personal fouls what the F was Peko doing.

That has to be even more stupid than any of the other ones called.

So you run on the field wearing your jacket and push the opponent right in front of the official?

The more you look at what some of the players were doing...  the more you have to think Marvin needs his ass chewed.
[Image: 51209558878_91a895e0bb_m.jpg]
Reply/Quote
Peko is an idiot, we shot ourselves in the foot in many occassions. But we dont know how dirty the steelers players are acting too. It's sad that non NFL plays contributed to the outcome, but Hil's fumble was so, so bad. What a horrible way to represent Bengals fans, so much talent, wasted this year.

Jeremy HIll effing fumbled.
Reply/Quote
knee jerk reaction...we lost due to numerous things not just the fumble. He's a young back who got inside his own head this season. He'll be back and better next season

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
He fumbled 5 times his rookie year, too. He's young and has an immature mentality, but that just doesn't discount not fumbling the ball in that situation.
Reply/Quote
Hill has fumble issues. This time, it just happened in a critical situation, and the team was negatively affected by it.

Trade him.

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
(01-10-2016, 12:33 PM)reuben.ahmed Wrote: He fumbled 5 times his rookie year, too. He's young and has an immature mentality, but that just doesn't discount not fumbling the ball in that situation.

I believe it was 7 last year and 4 this year, in just 2 years.
Reply/Quote
People can jump on the Burfict/Jones blame wagon but none of that happens if Hill hangs onto the ball. Period.

That fumble defines Hill's shit season and he knows it.

Burfict handed the ball over to the offense and they couldn't even run one play without giving it back.

Think about that.
[Image: 51209558878_91a895e0bb_m.jpg]
Reply/Quote
I have a bad feeling that if they cut Hill someone else will pick him up and he will come back to bite us someday. Because that's how life works as a Bengals fan.
Reply/Quote