Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Let's review the facts of the matter
Steelers are 1-1 against the Bengals this year and sit 2 games behind the division leaders and are currently the 7th seed in a 6 team race.

Facts being; Steelers fans have nothing to say.

[Image: 9103f1bc293fff124852b37824835a49.jpg]

[Image: good-day-sir.gif]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(12-13-2015, 07:30 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: Steelers are 1-1 against the Bengals this year and sit 2 games behind the division leaders and are currently the 7th seed in a 6 team race.

Rfaulk going all steelman on us
Reply/Quote
Steelers control their own destiny, I believe. Big game against DEN, then they have CLE and BAL. Jets still have to play NE, and BUF could be a tough game for them.
Reply/Quote
But look on the bright side, if Dalton is out 6 weeks you might actually have a shot at winning a playoff game with McCarron.
Reply/Quote
Someone alert Bengalholic to this spam bot running wild down here.
[Image: Cz_eGI3UUAASnqC.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(12-13-2015, 07:30 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: Steelers are 1-1 against the Bengals this year and sit 2 games behind the division leaders and are currently the 7th seed in a 6 team race.

Soooo....the season ended today?
[Image: giphy.gif]
You mask is slipping.
Reply/Quote
(12-13-2015, 07:43 PM)GMDino Wrote: Soooo....the season ended today?

Bengals season is as good as over.
[Image: Cz_eGI3UUAASnqC.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(12-13-2015, 07:38 PM)JustWinBaby Wrote: Steelers control their own destiny, I believe.  Big game against DEN, then they have CLE and BAL.  Jets still have to play NE, and BUF could be a tough game for them.

I thought if the Jets and  KC win out they are in.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
(12-13-2015, 07:33 PM)Browns Town Bengal Wrote: Rfaulk going all steelman on us

Firebreak. Look it up.  Wink

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(12-13-2015, 07:38 PM)JustWinBaby Wrote: Steelers control their own destiny, I believe.  Big game against DEN, then they have CLE and BAL.  Jets still have to play NE, and BUF could be a tough game for them.

How are they gonna control their own destiny when there are 2 teams ahead of them and they don't play either. 

Damn steelers fan math.  :angry:

Reply/Quote
(12-13-2015, 07:45 PM)6andcounting Wrote: Bengals season is as good as over.

I keep set 'em up....you keep knocking them down.  Smirk
You mask is slipping.
Reply/Quote
(12-13-2015, 07:41 PM)6andcounting Wrote: Someone alert Bengalholic to this spam bot running wild down here.

Stop being lazy.

I know a bunch of you guys are deficient, mentally...

Probably best if you just choose to bow out.

Like your team.

Reply/Quote
(12-13-2015, 07:45 PM)michaelsean Wrote: I thought if the Jets and  KC win out they are in.

Yep.  But Steelers have to win out to have a chance.  Gonna be tough to do.
You mask is slipping.
Reply/Quote
(12-13-2015, 07:43 PM)GMDino Wrote: Soooo....the season ended today?

For the Steelers, it was over a few weeks ago.   Cool

Reply/Quote
(12-13-2015, 07:45 PM)6andcounting Wrote: Bengals season is as good as over.

And it will end as AFC North Champs.

Reply/Quote

Todays loss to the Steelers must be really eating at you, this the 3rd thread you started after being punked.

Let it go man!
Reply/Quote
(12-13-2015, 08:05 PM)Vlad Wrote:  
Todays loss to the Steelers must be really eating at you, this the 3rd thread you started after being punked.

Let it go man!

Hmm. I'm not bothered in the least. ThumbsUp

Reply/Quote
(12-13-2015, 07:48 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: How are they gonna control their own destiny when there are 2 teams ahead of them and they don't play either. 

Damn steelers fan math.  :angry:

Tie-breakers.  PIT wins out they are in.  Not sure why they keep showing the Jets ahead in the standings, I assume because they currently have one more conference win.
Reply/Quote
(12-13-2015, 08:15 PM)JustWinBaby Wrote: Tie-breakers.  PIT wins out they are in.  Not sure why they keep showing the Jets ahead in the standings, I assume because they currently have one more conference win.

Yep. But if they both win out, they will have the same conference record.

Reply/Quote
Steelers won't win next week though. :)

Reply/Quote