Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Let's talk Tee Higgins for a minute.
Anybody still not liking the Tee Higgins pick at 33?
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
I am very happy with it!!
Reply/Quote
(12-27-2020, 07:57 PM)jason Wrote: Anybody still not liking the Tee Higgins pick at 33?

Yep. He's a star, but yeah, I still would've passed on him for O-line.

Considering that the even bigger star QB is now in rehab and a question mark for the next season because the LG got blown up after they took the 6th WR in the draft while the top guard was still on the board. You sign a RB to a big contract knowing you have a weak OL and pass on O-line until the 6th round. I call that failing your team and it completely looks like a Mike Brown type of move.

Miami's 2020 draft
QB #5
T #18 - 5th Tackle taken off of the board
CB #30
G #39 - first Guard off of the board, played all 15 games

Whether Tagovailoa works out or not remains to be seen, but that's how you protect an investment. I like Higgins, he's an exciting player. IMO, they would be a better team if they went O-line instead and Burrow might even still be playing.
Only users lose drugs.
:-)-~~~
Reply/Quote
(12-27-2020, 07:57 PM)jason Wrote: Anybody still not liking the Tee Higgins pick at 33?

I kind of had my doubts whether or not he could be a true #1, but they’re quickly fading. Almost 100 yds with a backup QB? Pretty damn impressive. If him and Burrow ever actually get a real offseason together look out.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Reply/Quote
(12-27-2020, 09:55 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: I kind of had my doubts whether or not he could be a true #1, but they’re quickly fading. Almost 100 yds without a backup QB? Pretty damn impressive. If him and Burrow ever actually get a real offseason together look out.

Yeah... I had him on my fantasy team this year, and I kept making up reasons not to use him early on. Then after enough 5 catch, 70 plus yard games, I started doing it. He was close to matchup proof too. Even with piss poor QB play, he was still putting up decent games. His drop off wasn't terribly precipitous... And look at him today. He's only gonna get better too.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote