Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Let's talk playoff opponents
(01-05-2023, 11:22 PM)BengalsBong Wrote: I see now me voicing my opinion greatly annoys you so I will be doing it much more in the future see you there.

Doesn't annoy me, and I am not particularly heated or anything about this (I made an Ice Cube reference in my last post, lol), it just looks silly complaining that the Bengals lost the SB because of the Refs. Makes us look like soft fans with a loose grasp of reality.

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote
(01-05-2023, 11:49 PM)TheLeonardLeap Wrote: Doesn't annoy me, and I am not particularly heated or anything about this (I made an Ice Cube reference in my last post, lol), it just looks silly complaining that the Bengals lost the SB because of the Refs. Makes us look like soft fans with a loose grasp of reality.

We all have different realities you might look thru beer googles or whisky googles when I look thru weed goggles. lol Who Dey 
Reply/Quote
I'm assuming the Chargers will play the 4 seed (Jags). They are the team I wouldn't want to have to play in Round 1.

Round 1 Ravens or Patriots or another team should be a win.

Round 2 we play the Bills and that could go either way. But I think we win.

Round 3 we play KC or the Chargers. I'd rather play KC because their defense doesn't scare me. Chargers smoked us last year.

I think we win the conference and are the best team in the conference. But the Bills aren't far off, and KC/LA are good competition as well.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Have been messing around with the playoff predictor. We know the opponents will either be Baltimore, LA Chargers, or New England.

If Buffalo and LAC win - no matter the result of ours, we'll play Baltimore. Whether we win or lose potentially chooses where that game gets played (coin flip dependent).

If LAC win - we can ignore them for the first week of the playoffs at least, as we cannot play them. I believe the only scenario where we play them is if they lose and we do too (or tie).

If BUF lose... we can jump to #2 if we win. We'd play NE in this scenario.

I believe any other combination not mentioned about sees us play Baltimore.
Reply/Quote
(01-06-2023, 08:21 AM)TheCincinnatiKid Wrote: Have been messing around with the playoff predictor. We know the opponents will either be Baltimore, LA Chargers, or New England.

If Buffalo and LAC win - no matter the result of ours, we'll play Baltimore. Whether we win or lose potentially chooses where that game gets played (coin flip dependent).

If LAC win - we can ignore them for the first week of the playoffs at least, as we cannot play them. I believe the only scenario where we play them is if they lose and we do too (or tie).

If BUF lose... we can jump to #2 if we win. We'd play NE in this scenario.

I believe any other combination not mentioned about sees us play Baltimore.

Yes that is how I read it. Percentages say Bills Chargers and Brngals all win so I see us playing Ravens again
Reply/Quote