Poll: Wookie or Wampa
Wookie
Wampa
[Show Results]

Note: This is a public poll, other users will be able to see what you voted for.
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Let them fight!
On the old board I would periodically make threads about which Superhero would win in a fight, i.e. Superman vs Thor. This time I wanted to do something a little different. So my first fight is...*drum roll*

A Wookie vs a Wampa. The fight is hand to hand and takes place on a neutral sight(not Hoth or Kashyyyk)

Who wins? Why do they win? How do they defeat their opponent?

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Woodie wins because the Wookie has a bigger brain and can overcome, adapt. The Woompa, while powerful and very dangerous, is still just an animal run by instinct.
Song of Solomon 2:15
Take us the foxes, the little foxes, that spoil the vines: for our vines have tender grapes.
Reply/Quote
To hell with the fight. I vote for Wampa Girl!

[Image: Sexy_Wampa_Costume.jpg]
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
Wookies can use guns so he would win. If it was hand to hand the wampa would win.
Reply/Quote
(05-17-2015, 09:44 PM)Brownshoe Wrote: Wookies can use guns so he would win. If it was hand to hand the wampa would win.

I don't know, I kill Wompas without and weapons all the time in SWTOR...well, I used to until I got bored with the game and went back to WoW only. Although I can play SWTOR for free now, it's still boring and I can play WoW for free as well since Blizzard implemented the Token system
Song of Solomon 2:15
Take us the foxes, the little foxes, that spoil the vines: for our vines have tender grapes.
Reply/Quote
(05-17-2015, 10:23 PM)Nebuchadnezzar Wrote: I don't know, I kill Wompas without and weapons all the time in SWTOR...well, I used to until I got bored with the game and went back to WoW only. Although I can play SWTOR for free now, it's still boring and I can play WoW for free as well since Blizzard implemented the Token system
I think Wookies have a speed advantage but I'd have to say in close quarters that the Wampas strength wins out.

Reply/Quote
Wampa Big Grin

Just cause its hand to hand Tongue
Former Contributor for StripeHype

CEO/Founder of CUE Sports Media

Reply/Quote
What the hell is a wampa?
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
(05-18-2015, 09:12 AM)jason Wrote: What the hell is a wampa?

Congratulations...You have a life. When you find out can you let me know as well.
[Image: m6moCD1.png]

Reply/Quote
(05-18-2015, 10:02 AM)SteelCitySouth Wrote: Congratulations...You have a life.  When you find out can you let me know as well.

It's the snow monster in one of the starwars movies. I can't remember which movie though, because I haven't watched any of them in like 15 years.
Reply/Quote
(05-18-2015, 10:02 AM)SteelCitySouth Wrote: Congratulations...You have a life.  When you find out can you let me know as well.

Wookie & Wampa are from starwars..
Former Contributor for StripeHype

CEO/Founder of CUE Sports Media

Reply/Quote
(05-18-2015, 09:12 AM)jason Wrote: What the hell is a wampa?

[Image: Wampa-SWM80.jpg]

Reply/Quote
(05-18-2015, 10:38 AM)Brownshoe Wrote: It's the snow monster in one of the starwars movies. I can't remember which movie though, because I haven't watched any of them in like 15 years.

From the beginning of Empire that captures Luke. He cuts that bastard's arm off like the god damn hero he is.
[Image: what%2Bday%2Bis%2Bit.jpg]
Reply/Quote
Wookie.

I'd like to see a nexu in a matchup.
[Image: latest?cb=20090524034617]
#WhoDey
#RuleTheJungle
#TheyGottaPlayUs
#WeAreYourSuperBowl

Reply/Quote
Some that I think would be interesting:

Batman vs. Spiderman

The Flash vs. Night Crawler

Captain America vs. Wolverine

The Hulk vs. Magneto
Reply/Quote
I think they made comics out of these:

Batman vs Predator
RoboCop vs Terminator
#WhoDey
#RuleTheJungle
#TheyGottaPlayUs
#WeAreYourSuperBowl

Reply/Quote
(05-18-2015, 04:46 PM)treee Wrote: Some that I think would be interesting:

Batman vs. Spiderman

The Flash vs. Night Crawler

Captain America vs. Wolverine

The Hulk vs. Magneto

Spiderman > Batman. Batman has no super powers. Spidey would just bounce all over the place and web him up.
Nightcrawler > Flash. Just personal preference.
Weapon X > Cap. Wolvie is basically indestructible.
Hulk > Magneto, but I guess it would be intersting...until Hulk got a hold of him. I think Hulk vs Juggernaut would be a better match.

(05-18-2015, 04:49 PM)Interceptor Wrote: I think they made comics out of these:

Batman vs Predator
RoboCop vs Terminator

Batman > Predator. The advanced weaponry would be tough, but I think Batman would find a way to make himself invisible to predator.
Terminator > Robocop. Even though I love Robocop, I think Terminator can take more damage.
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote
(05-18-2015, 03:40 PM)Bryan Wrote: [Image: Wampa-SWM80.jpg]

Oh.... Yeah, Chewbaca better have a gun to square off with that thing.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
(05-18-2015, 10:02 AM)SteelCitySouth Wrote: Congratulations...You have a life. When you find out can you let me know as well.

I had to Google it myself, hence the resulting pic of Wapma Girl. I'm still not too proud of even that level of involvement.
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
(05-18-2015, 05:12 PM)Shake n Blake Wrote: Spiderman > Batman. Batman has no super powers. Spidey would just bounce all over the place and web him up.
Nightcrawler > Flash. Just personal preference.
Weapon X > Cap. Wolvie is basically indestructible.
Hulk > Magneto, but I guess it would be intersting...until Hulk got a hold of him. I think Hulk vs Juggernaut would be a better match.

Batman > Predator. The advanced weaponry would be tough, but I think Batman would find a way to make himself invisible to predator.
Terminator > Robocop. Even though I lov. Robocop, I think Terminator can take more damage.

Nightcrawler is a great character, and while even though he can teleport Flash can move faster than the speed of light. So the second Kurt gets the idea to teleport Barry/Wally(who's even faster than Barry) can deck him.

Reply/Quote