Poll: Who wins
King Kong
T-Rex
[Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Let them fight! Round 2
[Image: ken-watanabe.gif?w=300&h=124]

Who wins in a fight King Kong or the T-Rex from Jurassic Park?

King Kong
[Image: king-kong-skull-island.jpg]

T-Rex
[Image: Jp_rex.jpg]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
T-Rex
Reply/Quote
(06-26-2015, 03:28 AM)wolfkaosaun Wrote: T-Rex

No way not with those tiny T-Rex arms. :crazy:
Reply/Quote
(06-26-2015, 03:34 AM)RICHMONDBENGAL_07 Wrote: No way not with those tiny T-Rex arms. :crazy:

With T-Rex's biting power, KK would have no chance.
Reply/Quote
(06-26-2015, 03:34 AM)RICHMONDBENGAL_07 Wrote: No way not with those tiny T-Rex arms. :crazy:

With it's bite that can crush bone, engulfed other dinosaurs easily, and has the strongest neck of any carnivore? Yeah. T-Rex wins. Don't forget, may have small arms, but has a long tail. Long tail > arms.
Reply/Quote
[Image: king-kong-3-o.gif]
#WhoDey
#RuleTheJungle
#TheyGottaPlayUs
#WeAreYourSuperBowl

Reply/Quote
[Image: fIVX1Gr.gif]
#WhoDey
#RuleTheJungle
#TheyGottaPlayUs
#WeAreYourSuperBowl

Reply/Quote

them arms dont matter its not an arm wrestling match... the most powerful bite of any animal ever.. wins the day.
Reply/Quote
Pretty sure King Kong destroyed T Rex in the movie "King Kong", so that answers your question.
[Image: Screenshot-2022-02-02-154836.png]
The boys are just talkin' ball, babyyyy
Reply/Quote
(06-26-2015, 02:14 PM)WeezyBengal Wrote: Pretty sure King Kong destroyed T Rex in the movie "King Kong", so that answers your question.

What if in the next Jurassic World the T-Rex eats a gorilla? 
Plus that movie was pretty bad. So I don't think anything from it should be held with much esteem. 
Reply/Quote
(06-26-2015, 02:21 PM)RoyleRedlegs Wrote: What if in the next Jurassic World the T-Rex eats a gorilla? 
Plus that movie was pretty bad. So I don't think anything from it should be held with much esteem. 

Yeah, and the Jurassic Park franchise has been spectacular. Sarcasm
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
(06-26-2015, 02:30 PM)jason Wrote: Yeah, and the Jurassic Park franchise has been spectacular. Sarcasm

Compared to King Kong?
Yes it has. 

That's silly.

The first Jurassic Park alone was better than any of the Kongs. 

Jurassic World was better than all of them.

The 70's Kong with Bridges is right behind it.

The rest are all slop. 
Reply/Quote
(06-26-2015, 09:04 AM)Interceptor Wrote: [Image: king-kong-3-o.gif]

Game over. ThumbsUp

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
I dont care how strong the bite is. Agility and the ridiculous strength of a full grown male gorilla...

Just stop with the t-rex love. He's a badass, but not against KK.

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(06-26-2015, 08:05 AM)Stewy Wrote: With T-Rex's biting power, KK would have no chance.

(06-26-2015, 08:50 AM)wolfkaosaun Wrote: With it's bite that can crush bone, engulfed other dinosaurs easily, and has the strongest neck of any carnivore? Yeah. T-Rex wins. Don't forget, may have small arms, but has a long tail. Long tail > arms.

(06-26-2015, 09:04 AM)Interceptor Wrote: [Image: king-kong-3-o.gif]

This....kong is stronger and smarter.  Plus having opposable thumbs helps. Rock On
Reply/Quote
KK ALL THE WAY!
[Image: Zu8AdZv.png?1]
Deceitful, two-faced she-woman. Never trust a female, Delmar, remember that one simple precept and your time with me will not have been ill spent.

Reply/Quote
I don't know who would win, but many of you are underestimating the power of a gorilla. Pound for pound great apes are twice as strong as humans. A chimpanzee running on four legs is faster than Usain Bolt.

A 200 lb chimp would be able to kill Andrew Whitworth with its bare hands and tear his body to pieces.. So a gorilla the size of King Kong could easily crush a T-rex to death if he was able to get a good grip on it.
Reply/Quote
(06-26-2015, 02:45 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: I dont care how strong the bite is. Agility and the ridiculous strength of a full grown male gorilla...

Just stop with the t-rex love. He's a badass, but not against KK.

Yeah, T-Rex is a badass. But Kong is just boss.
#WhoDey
#RuleTheJungle
#TheyGottaPlayUs
#WeAreYourSuperBowl

Reply/Quote
(06-26-2015, 04:07 PM)fredtoast Wrote: I don't know who would win, but many of you are underestimating the power of a gorilla. Pound for pound great apes are twice as strong as humans. A chimpanzee running on four legs is faster than Usain Bolt.

A 200 lb chimp would be able to kill Andrew Whitworth with its bare hands and tear his body to pieces.. So a gorilla the size of King Kong could easily crush a T-rex to death if he was able to get a good grip on it.

Where is the Deadlist Warriors guys when you need them to run the scenario 1000 times and see who comes out on top.

Cause really it could go either way.
Reply/Quote
(06-26-2015, 04:22 PM)XenoMorph Wrote: Where is the Deadlist Warriors guys when you need them to run the scenario 1000 times and see who comes out on top.

Cause really it could go either way.

I miss that show! Wish it would come back on.
[Image: Zu8AdZv.png?1]
Deceitful, two-faced she-woman. Never trust a female, Delmar, remember that one simple precept and your time with me will not have been ill spent.

Reply/Quote