Poll: Who wins
King Kong
T-Rex
[Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Let them fight! Round 2
[Image: king-kong-360-5e02cdc69e4da044_large.jpg]
You can always trust an dishonest man to be dishonest. Honestly, it's the honest ones you have to look out for.
"Winning makes believers of us all"-Paul Brown
Reply/Quote
T rex lunges in for the bite.
KK side steps with his agility, pushes T rex to the ground while T rex is extended and off balance.
Game over, KK moves in and breaks T rex's neck.
Reply/Quote
king Kong!
https://twitter.com/JAKEAKAJ24
J24

Jessie Bates left the Bengals and that makes me sad!
Reply/Quote
Sexy Rexy. Strongest bite force means game over if it even gets one bite in.
[Image: 85d8232ebbf088d606250ddec1641e7b.jpg]
Reply/Quote
King Kong....it's all about that reach
LFG  

[Image: oyb7yuz66nd81.jpg]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
We are all forgetting that Kong has already beat Godzilla in a fight.  Interceptor has provided visual proof that King Kong misuses dinosaurs on a regular basis. There is no way some run of the mill punk ass t-rex has a shot.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
Video 

Not to mention their teeth have similar groves to a komodo dragon which would mean their bite would be septic. Like I said earlier, one bite and KK is done. Even if he managed to win, he would develop a very nasty infection not long after.
Reply/Quote
(06-27-2015, 03:54 PM)Aquapod770 Wrote:

Not to mention their teeth have similar groves to a komodo dragon which would mean their bite would be septic. Like I said earlier, one bite and KK is done. Even if he managed to win, he would develop a very nasty infection not long after.

That part made me giggle. Tongue

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
I'll say easily* King Kong because the OP didn't specify which version of Kong.

Tyrannosaurus - Largest complete skeleton was 12.3 meters (40 ft) in length and 4 meters (13ft) at the hips (remember, they were usually leaning forward with the tail as counterweight but could stand up which we'll get to with Godzilla). 5.4 - 6.8 metric tons (6 - 7.2 short tons). Many scientists actually believe he wasn't a predator, but a scavenger. This makes a difference in fighting ability.

Godzilla in King Kong Vs. Godzilla - 100 meters (328 ft) long and stood 50 meters (164 ft). 20,000 tons (I'm assuming metric since the site I got this info from is in metric so 22 of our tons). This dude was an obvious predator. If the mechanics are right from the fictional Godzilla to a T-Res then T-Rex only stands at a bit over 6 meters or about 20 ft.

To complete the scale so you know KK's size compared to an actual T-Rex - In King Kong Vs. Godzilla Kong stood at 45 meters (147.6 ft) and weighed in at 25,000 tons. This is the largest version of King Kong. This version of Kong tosses T-Rex around a like a little rag-doll and force feeds his bloodied corpse to a plant eating brontosaurus for fun.

Other Kong sizes depending on version are a puny 7.62 meters the 2005, 15.24 meters and 20 meters. The closest we have here to the King Kong Vs Godzilla scale to a King Kong Vs T-Rex scale would be the smallest (2005) and the only real fight.

The 2005 version a Kong was scarred up indicating he was battle hardened and tough but I'm not as confident in his win here. If tyrannosaurus was a scavenger Kong wins because Ole Rex will run away faster than a message board bully back in his school days. If he was a true predator maybe he could take Kong but I still say Kong shoud win.
Reply/Quote
(06-27-2015, 08:35 PM)Penn Wrote: I'll say easily* King Kong because the OP didn't specify which version of Kong.

Tyrannosaurus - Largest complete skeleton was 12.3 meters (40 ft) in length and 4 meters (13ft) at the hips (remember, they were usually leaning forward with the tail as counterweight but could stand up which we'll get to with Godzilla). 5.4 - 6.8 metric tons (6 - 7.2 short tons).  Many scientists actually believe he wasn't a predator, but a scavenger.  This makes a difference in fighting ability.

Godzilla in King Kong Vs. Godzilla - 100 meters (328 ft) long and stood 50 meters (164 ft).  20,000 tons (I'm assuming metric since the site I got this info from is in metric so 22 of our tons).  This dude was an obvious predator.  If the mechanics are right from the fictional Godzilla to a T-Res then T-Rex only stands at a bit over 6 meters or about 20 ft.

To complete the scale so you know KK's size compared to an actual T-Rex - In King Kong Vs. Godzilla Kong stood at 45 meters (147.6 ft) and weighed in at 25,000 tons.  This is the largest version of King Kong.  This version of Kong tosses T-Rex around a like a little rag-doll and force feeds his bloodied corpse to a plant eating brontosaurus for fun.

Other Kong sizes depending on version are a puny 7.62 meters the 2005, 15.24 meters and 20 meters.  The closest we have here to the King Kong Vs Godzilla scale to a King Kong Vs T-Rex scale would be the smallest (2005) and the only real fight.  

The 2005 version a Kong was scarred up indicating he was battle hardened and tough but I'm not as confident in his win here.  If tyrannosaurus was a scavenger Kong wins because Ole Rex will run away faster than a message board bully back in his school days.  If he was a true predator maybe he could take Kong but I still say Kong shoud win.

With analyses like these, Penn should be the final go-to opinion on these vs. threads.
LFG  

[Image: oyb7yuz66nd81.jpg]

Reply/Quote
Kong wins "hands down". Wink
Reply/Quote
(06-27-2015, 08:35 PM)Penn Wrote: I'll say easily* King Kong because the OP didn't specify which version of Kong.

Tyrannosaurus - Largest complete skeleton was 12.3 meters (40 ft) in length and 4 meters (13ft) at the hips (remember, they were usually leaning forward with the tail as counterweight but could stand up which we'll get to with Godzilla). 5.4 - 6.8 metric tons (6 - 7.2 short tons).  Many scientists actually believe he wasn't a predator, but a scavenger.  This makes a difference in fighting ability.

Godzilla in King Kong Vs. Godzilla - 100 meters (328 ft) long and stood 50 meters (164 ft).  20,000 tons (I'm assuming metric since the site I got this info from is in metric so 22 of our tons).  This dude was an obvious predator.  If the mechanics are right from the fictional Godzilla to a T-Res then T-Rex only stands at a bit over 6 meters or about 20 ft.

To complete the scale so you know KK's size compared to an actual T-Rex - In King Kong Vs. Godzilla Kong stood at 45 meters (147.6 ft) and weighed in at 25,000 tons.  This is the largest version of King Kong.  This version of Kong tosses T-Rex around a like a little rag-doll and force feeds his bloodied corpse to a plant eating brontosaurus for fun.

Other Kong sizes depending on version are a puny 7.62 meters the 2005, 15.24 meters and 20 meters.  The closest we have here to the King Kong Vs Godzilla scale to a King Kong Vs T-Rex scale would be the smallest (2005) and the only real fight.  

The 2005 version a Kong was scarred up indicating he was battle hardened and tough but I'm not as confident in his win here.  If tyrannosaurus was a scavenger Kong wins because Ole Rex will run away faster than a message board bully back in his school days.  If he was a true predator maybe he could take Kong but I still say Kong shoud win.

Good assesment, except for the T-Rex was only a scavenger part. That is an old and outdated theory that was proved to be mostly false.  Just one link on the subject. Many more can be found with a quick google search. 
http://www.livescience.com/38182-tyrannosaur-tooth-in-hadrosaur-tail.html
Reply/Quote

So, you found a loophole? Because I didn't specify which King Kong? I like it.  ThumbsUp

Reply/Quote
I'm going with the research done in this thread. KK wins, and lest we not forget, Kong can bite too. (If necessary.)
[Image: DC42UUb.png]
Reply/Quote
The people who chose T-Rex are obviously racists.
Reply/Quote
I'm ready for Round 3. 
[Image: Zu8AdZv.png?1]
Deceitful, two-faced she-woman. Never trust a female, Delmar, remember that one simple precept and your time with me will not have been ill spent.

Reply/Quote