Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lets Get This Party Started
Well, the Bengals finally play the Jets on Sunday. I consider this game the start of the season as preseason is typically not very exciting. Speaking of excited, I hope we win the Super Bowl this year like I hope every year. It has been a long time since we've been to the Super Bowl and this time we'll win it. Tailgating and touchdowns begin tomorrow for the Bengals. Make sure to wear your favorite Bengals attire and watch the game.
Who Dey!  Tiger
Reply/Quote
Yep, woke up very excited this morning. It is already Sunday here in Sydney so its game day for me, though I do have to wait up until 3am for kickoff.
Reply/Quote
(09-10-2016, 09:36 PM)AussieBengal Wrote: Yep, woke up very excited this morning. It is already Sunday here in Sydney so its game day for me, though I do have to wait up until 3am for kickoff.
See... The Bengals do have a good record when they play on Mondays... In Australia.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
(09-10-2016, 10:11 PM)jason Wrote: See... The Bengals do have a good record when they play on Mondays... In Australia.

Spot on mate, hard to call 3am a prime time game though. lol
Reply/Quote
(09-10-2016, 10:47 PM)AussieBengal Wrote: Spot on mate, hard to call 3am a prime time game though. lol

They are on 2am here on Mondays as well. Moved all Monday classes to Tuesdays this semester :)

Reply/Quote
(09-10-2016, 11:15 PM)jeremydc Wrote: They are on 2am here on Mondays as well. Moved all Monday classes to Tuesdays this semester :)

Where are you from?
Reply/Quote
(09-11-2016, 12:06 AM)AussieBengal Wrote: Where are you from?

Hawaii. Currently residing in China. It should be an hour time difference between us.

Reply/Quote
I support this thread!!
Confucius say, he who go to bed with itchy butt wake up with smelly finger.
Reply/Quote
Ready to kick sum ASS

Reply/Quote
Bengals ruin parties. FTW
Reply/Quote
(09-10-2016, 09:29 PM)guyofthetiger Wrote: Well, the Bengals finally play the Jets on Sunday. I consider this game the start of the season as preseason is typically not very exciting. Speaking of excited, I hope we win the Super Bowl this year like I hope every year. It has been a long time since we've been to the Super Bowl and this time we'll win it. Tailgating and touchdowns begin tomorrow for the Bengals. Make sure to wear your favorite Bengals attire and watch the game.
Correct, nobody cares who won in preseason....The Season Starts NOW......GO BENGALS !!!!
1968 Bengal Fan
Reply/Quote
(09-11-2016, 12:27 AM)jeremydc Wrote: Hawaii. Currently residing in China. It should be an hour time difference between us.

Nice. University of Hawaii played in Sydney a couple of weeks ago. Is it difficult watching Bengals games in China?
Reply/Quote
(09-11-2016, 02:13 AM)AussieBengal Wrote: Nice. University of Hawaii played in Sydney a couple of weeks ago. Is it difficult watching Bengals games in China?

Nah, split Gamepass with a buddy in Korea. Not much different than you I'm assuming,

Reply/Quote
(09-11-2016, 03:58 AM)jeremydc Wrote: Nah, split Gamepass with a buddy in Korea. Not much different than you I'm assuming,

Yeah I get gamepass, we also have about 4 games a week on television over here (including the Bengals tomorrow morning)
Reply/Quote
(09-11-2016, 04:09 AM)AussieBengal Wrote: Yeah I get gamepass, we also have about 4 games a week on television over here (including the Bengals tomorrow morning)

Sweet, some games are on in China as well. Here's to fans abroad! ThumbsUp

Reply/Quote
Sucks its. Not on in cbus you would thing playing on 9/11 in new york would be nationwide but apparently a browns eagles game is of more importance
Reply/Quote
There is a smidge of a chance the game will be on TV here since the Dolphins game is on at 4pm and there are lots of New York/Boston people around here who pull strings to see the games of their "hometown" teams.
Reply/Quote
I don't have the excitement Iv had in the past cause how we lost the playoff game really made me feel
Bad. I literally didn't mess with the draft, resigning it free agency. I just couldn't dig up the amount of hopefulness to care.

But it's game day now and it's time to redeem themselves. I hope they can play their way to respect because I hate the media perception of this team when honestly only 2 guys are dirty players and everyone else is a freaking model NFL player. Media is gonna shove Butfict and Jones down our throats but totally ignore how AJ literally never dances in the endzome after TDs or how Atkins fights sickle cell every day to be a top DT. How about all the stuff MJ does in Cincy? Naw all they care about are the few questionable hits we give and how arrogant Hill is.

I'd love to see a stat on how penalizing Our team is compared to actual number of illegal hits we throw. Because I BET you we are at league average at league hits but top the league is penalizations
Reply/Quote
(09-11-2016, 08:14 AM)Housh Wrote: I don't have the excitement Iv had in the past cause how we lost the playoff game really made me feel
Bad. I literally didn't mess with the draft, resigning it free agency. I just couldn't dig up the amount of hopefulness to care.

But it's game day now and it's time to redeem themselves. I hope they can play their way to respect because I hate the media perception of this team when honestly only 2 guys are dirty players and everyone else is a freaking model NFL player. Media is gonna shove Butfict and Jones down our throats but totally ignore how AJ literally never dances in the endzome after TDs or how Atkins fights sickle cell every day to be a top DT. How about all the stuff MJ does in Cincy? Naw all they care about are the few questionable hits we give and how arrogant Hill is.

I'd love to see a stat on how penalizing Our team is compared to actual number of illegal hits we throw. Because I BET you we are at league average at league hits but top the league is penalizations

I don't think Burfict OR Adam Jones are dirty players, if that's who you're referring to.
Formerly w8ing 4 '08
[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
(09-11-2016, 08:22 AM)PlayerFormerlyKnownAsMousecop Wrote: I don't think Burfict OR Adam Jones are dirty players, if that's who you're referring to.

Shocked

Reply/Quote