Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lets Win & have fun wherever you watch
Hey guys! Been posting all week. Just getting ready to head from Cbus down to Cinci for the game. Wanted to just say one last WHO DEY since i wont be on the boards tonight. Section 116 rocking it out. Stay safe, have fun, and lets watch our boys bring home the W and send the Steelers off to the offseason!! Who Dey Who Dey Who Dey WhoDey2 WhoDey2 WhoDey2
Reply/Quote
(01-09-2016, 03:36 PM)BengalintheCbus Wrote: Hey guys!   Been posting all week. Just getting ready to head from Cbus down to Cinci for the game. Wanted to just say one last WHO DEY since i wont be on the boards tonight. Section 116 rocking it out.  Stay safe, have fun, and lets watch our boys bring home the W and send the Steelers off to the offseason!!    Who Dey  Who Dey  Who Dey  WhoDey2  WhoDey2  WhoDey2

Rock on brother, wish i was there with you.

This is going to be an epic victory tonight fellas.

I can feel it.

Rock On
Reply/Quote
Who Dey Who Dey Who Dey
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(01-09-2016, 03:36 PM)BengalintheCbus Wrote: Hey guys!   Been posting all week. Just getting ready to head from Cbus down to Cinci for the game. Wanted to just say one last WHO DEY since i wont be on the boards tonight. Section 116 rocking it out.  Stay safe, have fun, and lets watch our boys bring home the W and send the Steelers off to the offseason!!    Who Dey  Who Dey  Who Dey  WhoDey2  WhoDey2  WhoDey2
Have fun and be LOUD!
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote