• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lewis Extended?
Does Marvin Lewis Get Extended?

Yes
No
Doubtful
Probably
Reply/Quote
You need to learn how to title a thread so you don't cause fainting in Bengals fans.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Don't scare us like that!

Reply/Quote
Tried to make this poll and messed up.

I say yes. Nothing changes with MB at the helm.
Reply/Quote
To answer your question, my heart says next year will be it, but my head says there's probably another 2 year deal in Marvin's future.

Reply/Quote
No
https://twitter.com/JAKEAKAJ24
J24

Jessie Bates left the Bengals and that makes me sad!
Reply/Quote
Extended an invitation to GTFO, I hope.
Reply/Quote
(12-12-2016, 11:42 PM)StoneTheCrow Wrote: Extended an invitation to GTFO, I hope.
Hopefully the invitation is a plus one.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
Yes, Marvin will be extended. Until Mike Brown dies.
Who Dey!  Tiger
Reply/Quote
Extension? He has an extension? Now that explains a lot. He coaches with 3" of confidence, 2" of knowledge, 1" of intensity and no playoff victories in a pair tree!

[Image: GHQnym5.jpg]

Reply/Quote
**** I hope not. 0 n 7 in the playoffs. Just think about that for a minute.
Reply/Quote
Scared the shit out of me.
Former Contributor for StripeHype

CEO/Founder of CUE Sports Media

Reply/Quote
As long as Mike Brown makes enough money this season to lease another Kia.... YES, he gets extended.

PS: He signed an extension way back in the offseason through 2017. He'll be here next year.
Reply/Quote
Mike Brown is somehow still making a profit regardless of the performance of this team. So nothing changes, because the bottom line is all that matters to Mike.
[Image: s4ed9rgnqb251.jpg]
Reply/Quote
No extension, but doesn't get fired. Plays out next year then "we'll see".
Reply/Quote
(12-12-2016, 11:23 PM)bengalguy71 Wrote: Does Marvin Lewis Get Extended?

Yes
No
Doubtful
Probably

if so probly wont here about it till camp next year... so lets wait to see if he still has a job come spring.
Reply/Quote
(12-13-2016, 12:13 AM)HarleyDog Wrote: Extension? He has an extension? Now that explains a lot. He coaches with 3" of confidence, 2" of knowledge, 1" of intensity and no playoff victories in a pair tree!

[Image: GHQnym5.jpg]

Add that up and it's average!
Zac Taylor 2019-2020: 6 total wins
Zac Taylor 2021-2022: Double-digit wins each season, plus 5 postseason wins
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

Reply/Quote
Probably. Another 1 year extension as usual.

Seriously, Marvin doesn't seem like he's willing to give up coaching for a while and the recent article about his relationship with Mike Brown should finally hammer home that Marvin will leave when he wants to leave.
You can always trust an dishonest man to be dishonest. Honestly, it's the honest ones you have to look out for.
"Winning makes believers of us all"-Paul Brown
Reply/Quote
(12-13-2016, 11:04 AM)Au165 Wrote: No extension, but doesn't get fired. Plays out next year then "we'll see".

Agreed.

Imagine he makes the superbowl and loses, no chance MB won't extend him then and that he won't want to go back and claim victory the next year. (Wishful thinking hypothetical here)
Reply/Quote
(12-13-2016, 11:04 AM)Au165 Wrote: No extension, but doesn't get fired. Plays out next year then "we'll see".

Same old cycle.  Lather, rinse, repeat...

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote