Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lewis brings Jackson back to Bengals
http://www.espn.com/blog/cincinnati-bengals/post/_/id/30778/marvin-lewis-plan-to-fix-bengals-bring-back-hue-jackson

Special assistant to the coach. and Austin fired. Looks like the Bengals season is about to turn around.  
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
I don't know about the season making a "turn around", but they'll likely pull it together just enough to keep people interested. In other words, the Dead Cat Bounce comes early this year. LOL

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
(11-13-2018, 05:20 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: I don't know about the season making a "turn around", but they'll likely pull it together just enough to keep people interested.  In other words, the Dead Cat Bounce comes early this year.   LOL

Hilarious  Hope springs eternal. I remember how thankful I was when they kept Lewis on.
Reply/Quote
(11-13-2018, 05:20 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: I don't know about the season making a "turn around", but they'll likely pull it together just enough to keep people interested. In other words, the Dead Cat Bounce comes early this year. LOL

Interested, but avoiding PBS like it’s a leper colony.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote