Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
This Article Highlights Why We Need AJ Green
People really think real life works like Madden.

There is no possible way we'd get equal or greater value in any trade involving AJ Green. He probably wont start declining significantly until about 32-33 years old so that's 4 years minimum of elite AJ Green barring injury. In todays sports world there just no telling how long he can play In general.

I find it silly to already be planning for his decline.

Rule of thumb is don't go down that road until you HAVE to

What if the Cavs went down that road with LeBron since hes 32 and by science and mathematics hes SUPPOSED to be declining?

Then theres also a sense of some players you just don't ever trade and AJ is one of them.

Geno too since you went there
Reply/Quote
(04-24-2017, 06:53 PM)Housh Wrote: People really think real life works like Madden.

There is no possible way we'd get equal or greater value in any trade involving AJ Green. He probably wont start declining significantly until about 32-33 years old so that's 4 years minimum of elite AJ Green barring injury. In todays sports world there just no telling how long he can play In general.

I find it silly to already be planning for his decline.

Rule of thumb is don't go down that road until you HAVE to

What if the Cavs went down that road with LeBron since hes 32 and by science and mathematics hes SUPPOSED to be declining?

Then theres also a sense of some players you just don't ever trade and AJ is one of them.

Geno too since you went there

No doubt man. This trading AJ Green is crazy talk. Crazy talk i tell yah!
Reply/Quote