Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lewis gives his opinion on Pacman
Quote:“As time has come out, other than his language what did he do?”

From the Enquirer

Lets see...

Jones is being charged with three misdemeanors for assault, disorderly conduct and obstructing official business. But what a great way of sending that message to the rest of the team.
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS2LMwnxebk2zwcBWk4W7X...I8vWk4x3_g]
 [Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Meh, this dude said the o line is not an issue, his opinion is bupkis LMAO

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
If this was his first offense or so I get waiting to make a decision, but this guy has had about a dozen run ins with the law and is a hothead on the field. The fact that they haven't cut him yet is exactly why this team is where it is. Cut Jones and draft a guy like Fabian M. or one of the guys from Colorado and that would still give us 7 db's. Jones is a liability anymore and his age caught up to him fast last season.
Reply/Quote
Pacman has obviously endeared himself to Mike Brown and Marvin. It would take a murder or manslaughter charge to get him released. Marvin wasn't this soft with Chris Henry...
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
(03-29-2017, 10:20 AM)Crowe Wrote: If this was his first offense or so I get waiting to make a decision, but this guy has had about a dozen run ins with the law and is a hothead on the field. The fact that they haven't cut him yet is exactly why this team is where it is. Cut Jones and draft a guy like Fabian M. or one of the guys from Colorado and that would still give us 7 db's. Jones is a liability anymore and his age caught up to him fast last season.

Even if it's his first offense, as a head coach and leader of the team you have to set the precedent of discipline on your team. That means not brushing off run-ins with the law as "not that big of a deal". It makes me wonder if maybe he gets a bonus for this?  Ninja
Reply/Quote
(03-29-2017, 10:20 AM)jason Wrote: Pacman has obviously endeared himself to Mike Brown and Marvin. It would take a murder or manslaughter charge to get him released. Marvin wasn't this soft with Chris Henry...

I'm not even sure that would do it...
Reply/Quote
(03-29-2017, 10:20 AM)jason Wrote: Pacman has obviously endeared himself to Mike Brown and Marvin. 

If by endeared you mean he has compromising pics of both of them...possibly together....then yes.
Reply/Quote
He proved himself a punk to me when punching women.

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote
(03-29-2017, 10:13 AM)Hoofhearted Wrote: From the Enquirer

Lets see...

Jones is being charged with three misdemeanors for assault, disorderly conduct and obstructing official business. But what a great way of sending that message to the rest of the team.

Why witch hunting on jones look around the nfl
Reply/Quote
FFS, take away the distraction factor and the embarrassment factor, and Jones is a swell guy. One of these days the Bengals coaches are going to make me roll my eyes so hard they'll get stuck that way.
Reply/Quote
(03-29-2017, 11:45 AM)XenoMorph Wrote: Why witch hunting on jones look around the nfl

True. Since other guys are getting arrested, what's the big deal? I hope that's what Pacmans defense is in court.
Reply/Quote
(03-29-2017, 10:13 AM)Hoofhearted Wrote: From the Enquirer

Lets see...

Yeah, thats the way to do it.

No accountability. Good stuff.

I just hope Coyle plays the best CB and does not just give Adam the starting job.

This isn't a good story anymore Marv, if it still was, Adam wouldn't of done what he did and he would of been home with his fam.
Reply/Quote
He's out of touch with reality and his own team. He has turned the Bengals & the city of Cincinnati into thug central.
Can't stand this guy. Everytime he opens his mouth my ears bleed.
Reply/Quote
Pacman is a 34 year old declining player. It would be so easy to so easy to make an example of him without even hurting the team on the field.

Yet they refuse to have any accountability, and even brazenly defend the behavior. This is one of the biggest problems with this team during the Marv era.
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote
This is exactly why the Bengal organization has a bad reputation across the league and why the members of media repeatedly scorn the FO. 

This is also why I do not want the team to draft Mixon.  No accountability. 
[Image: maXCb2f.jpg]
-Paul Brown
“When you win, say nothing. When you lose, say less.”

My album "Dragon"
https://www.humbert-lardinois.com/

Reply/Quote
Marvin is suck a ***** joke. 0 n 7 in the playoffs 15 years n still no playoff wins, says oline is not a problem n now he's defending Pac man. This guy us a joke. Can't wait untill Marvin is gone!!
Reply/Quote
Man....im starting to dislike Marvin more and more everyday. Continue to not hold your players accountable, Marv. For things they do on and off the field. Guy is a joke.
[Image: Screenshot-2022-02-02-154836.png]
The boys are just talkin' ball, babyyyy
Reply/Quote
(03-29-2017, 12:17 PM)Shake n Blake Wrote: Pacman is a 34 year old declining player. It would be so easy to so easy to make an example of him without even hurting the team on the field.

Yet they refuse to have any accountability, and even brazenly defend the behavior. This is one of the biggest problems with this team during the Marv era.

Yeah, maybe i would understand a touch if he played great last year.

But like you said he didn't, showed major decline and it would be very easy to shed a bit of our bad
reputation if we didn't defend this and cut him. I don't understand this at all we were doing well with
not drafting thugs contrary to popular belief.

Then we want to draft Mixon and defend Adam. Shocked
Reply/Quote
I cant wait until the Bengals draft Joe Mixon and good ol Marv says:

"Other than punching a woman in the face, making her eat out of a straw for 6 months, and then lying and trying to question her sanity to get himself off the hook....what did Joe do?"
[Image: Screenshot-2022-02-02-154836.png]
The boys are just talkin' ball, babyyyy
Reply/Quote
(03-29-2017, 12:23 PM)psychdoctor Wrote: This is exactly why the Bengal organization has a bad reputation across the league and why the members of media repeatedly scorn the FO. 

This is also why I do not want the team to draft Mixon.  No accountability. 

It is being reported that the Pats took Mixon off their draft board. Now, that may be a smoke screen, who knows. But Kraft was quoted as saying, "It is a privilege to play on this team, and when you do certain things you give up that privilege." Too bad that isn't the entire league's stance.
JOHN ROBERTS: From time to time in the years to come, I hope you will be treated unfairly so that you will come to know the value of justice... I wish you bad luck, again, from time to time so that you will be conscious of the role of chance in life and understand that your success is not completely deserved and that the failure of others is not completely deserved either.
Reply/Quote