Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Libertarian Achievement UNLOCKED !!
Ok, so.....yeah.

Here we go with another chest-thump.....

I'm now on the Central Committee of The Libertarian Party of Ohio.

Countdown to Apocalypse in 5, 4, 3 ......

Panic
Congrats.

Quite sprinting up the libertarian carrer ladder. Time to think about a foreign leader you respect.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
(07-23-2017, 09:49 PM)hollodero Wrote: Congrats.

Quite sprinting up the libertarian carrer ladder. Time to think about a foreign leader you respect.

Thanks !

Oh, I'm going to use you for that answer.
I'm thinking of framing the story of you within promoting the Free Market.
Something along the lines of intimate moments in exchange for an evening of free-flowing beer.
Commerce !!!
ThumbsUp
Congrats mate.
(07-23-2017, 10:08 PM)Rotobeast Wrote: Thanks !

Oh, I'm going to use you for that answer.
I'm thinking of framing the story of you within promoting the Free Market.
Something along the lines of intimate moments in exchange for an evening of free-flowing beer.
Commerce !!!
ThumbsUp

I really thought this would stay between us, things like that usually do. But for the 11th time now: Doing a striptease after the fourth beer is not an acceptable payment for the beer. Nor is it an "intimate moment". I did not ask for that kind of exchange and have never agreed to the terms of that deal. I know how you libertarians love to burst the boundaries of clothes, so alright, you do you. But you're really not offering joy for other eyes that can be traded for beer or anything else of value. Your free market story fails in theory and in the field.

Also, I'm not a leader. Not every Austrian becomes one.
(07-23-2017, 11:03 PM)hollodero Wrote: I really thought this would stay between us, things like that usually do. But for the 11th time now: Doing a striptease after the fourth beer is not an acceptable payment for the beer. Nor is it an "intimate moment". I did not ask for that kind of exchange and have never agreed to the terms of that deal. I know how you libertarians love to burst the boundaries of clothes, so alright, you do you. But you're really not offering joy for other eyes that can be traded for beer or anything else of value. Your free market story fails in theory and in the field.

Also, I'm not a leader. Not every Austrian becomes one.

So, you will not give me beer to put my clothes back on ?
Challenge accepted !!

*runs to the store for chocolate pudding and stick-on googly eyes*
(07-23-2017, 11:44 PM)Rotobeast Wrote: So, you will not give me beer to put my clothes back on ?
Challenge accepted !!

*runs to the store for chocolate pudding and stick-on googly eyes*

Puh, tough negotiatior. Can't wait to see these skills in action on the national stage. 
You will meet our demands, or else *unzip*...

What does one do on the Central Committee?
(07-23-2017, 09:34 PM)Rotobeast Wrote: Ok, so.....yeah.

Here we go with another chest-thump.....

I'm now on the Central Committee of The Libertarian Party of Ohio.

Countdown to Apocalypse in 5, 4, 3 ......

Panic

Awesomeness!

I have a lot of friends who are Librarians and they really enjoy that work. But I never knew they had wild parties! Ninja
[Image: 416686247_404249095282684_84217049823664...e=659A7198]
(07-24-2017, 08:21 PM)hollodero Wrote: Puh, tough negotiatior. Can't wait to see these skills in action on the national stage. 
You will meet our demands, or else *unzip*...

What does one do on the Central Committee?
We vote on state party bylaws, delegates, and executive committee members. On occasion we have emergency meetings, to discuss ramifications of state committee members who misrepresent or partake in illegal activity detrimental to the party.
As per usual custom, there are many other teams/committees that are offshoots of this group (marketing, finance, public relations, etc..).

Sent from my SM-S327VL using Tapatalk
(07-24-2017, 10:08 PM)Bengalzona Wrote: Awesomeness!

I have a lot of friends who are Librarians and they really enjoy that work. But I never knew they had wild parties! Ninja
Oh yeah, but newer members are sworn to secrecy. Book orgies are quite common. I'm allowed to talk about it, now. Recruiting purposes and all, you know...

Sent from my SM-S327VL using Tapatalk
That's cool man!

I love hearing people getting more involved beyond an angry message board or facebook post.
Congrats man, we could use a lot more people like you in politics.
[Image: 85d8232ebbf088d606250ddec1641e7b.jpg]
(07-25-2017, 10:19 AM)CageTheBengal Wrote: That's cool man!

I love hearing people getting more involved beyond an angry message board or facebook post.
Anyone can get out there.
At least get involved on a local level.
It's absolutely mind-blowing how a few people can incite change.

(07-25-2017, 12:12 PM)Aquapod770 Wrote: Congrats man, we could use a lot more people like you in politics.

Thank you !
That's quite kind of you to say.
You guys got me going.
A piece of every one of you is with me, when I'm out there doing what I do.
ThumbsUp