Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Like waiting on a birth....
Tonight begins the issue of a whole litter of new Bengal cubs, and I feel like an anxious father in the waiting room.

For years i studied all the draft prospects.  Mock drafts are so much fun because there are so many variables. You have to consider both the positions of need for the team and depth of the talent at each position in the draft class.  And, of course, the most fun is finding a guy you bthink is very underrated.

However the problem with that was that the team very rarely drafted the players I wanted.  So that led to disappointment on draft night.

Over the last couple of years I have pretty much given up o0n being a draft junkie.  Don't know why.  I always enjoyed it.  but for some reason I don't care enough to do all the research i used to. The bright side is that there will not be any "favorite player" that i will be disappointed that we passed on.
Reply/Quote
I just hope the Bengals can land Mixon in the 2nd round. I have a gut feeling Cleveland drafts him at the top of the 2nd if he's still available.
[Image: 1jKEzj4.png]
Formerly known as Judge on the Bengals.com message board.
Reply/Quote
What's the word on Josh Malone. Seems to be a late riser in my book. Any inside scoop Fred?
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote