Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lil Wayne & blink-182 in Cinci Tonight!
My best friend, who ended up being the driver in our wreck, loved punk rock, but me and our other best friend, who ended up being the passenger in the wreck, loved hip-hop and rap.

The driver's favorite band was blink-182, and, even though I loved hip-hop and rap (back in the 90s, when there was still good music released), I loved blink-182.

Now, blink-182 and Lil Wayne are playing in Cincinnati tonight, and I tried to get the other two to go with me, but the passenger refuses to talk to me and the driver is in jail for stabbing his brother twice with a screwdriver ( Hilarious ), so I got a friend that I met after the wreck to go with me!

These seats look pretty unreal because crippled people get tons of cool shit in life!

Be jealous!
Reply/Quote
lol you have to suffer thru little wayne nobody is jealous
Reply/Quote
Don't plan on scoring in Cincinnati.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
The new Blink-182 album is pretty good. If you haven’t checked it out, it’s worth a shot. They aren’t much like 90’s - early 2000’s blink, but it’s still pretty fun.
LFG  

[Image: oyb7yuz66nd81.jpg]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(09-28-2019, 11:46 PM)Johnny Cupcakes Wrote: The new Blink-182 album is pretty good. If you haven’t checked it out, it’s worth a shot. They aren’t much like 90’s - early 2000’s blink, but it’s still pretty fun
Listened to a little of it and songs weren't bad but, yeah, just not like the 90s and early 00s which were just more party songs.
I really wish I hated you is a pretty good song but still just not the party vibe song.
Reply/Quote