Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 2 Average
Lincoln pardon's Biden's great grandfather
Interesting, Joe Biden's great grandfather was charged with MURDER, but Abe pardoned him. I guess Joe Biden crime family is a fitting title for them and Genocide Joe.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/president-bidens-great-great-grandfather-pardoned-abraham-lincoln-documents-show
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote
Corn Pop was a baaaad dude... Ninja

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
This has really got to challenge the misconceived image modern conservatives have of Abraham Lincoln.
Reply/Quote
(02-19-2024, 03:57 PM)Nately120 Wrote: This has really got to challenge the misconceived image modern conservatives have of Abraham Lincoln.

This could challenge the misconceived mage modern Democrats have of Abe Lincoln.  Tongue
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote
"The soul that sinneth, it shall die. The son shall not bear the iniquity of the father, neither shall the father bear the iniquity of the son: the righteousness of the righteous shall be upon him, and the wickedness of the wicked shall be upon him."

Ezekiel 18:20
Reply/Quote
(02-19-2024, 04:36 PM)Crazyjdawg Wrote: "The soul that sinneth, it shall die. The son shall not bear the iniquity of the father, neither shall the father bear the iniquity of the son: the righteousness of the righteous shall be upon him, and the wickedness of the wicked shall be upon him."

Ezekiel 18:20

Bold of you to assume self proclaimed Christians know shit about anything in their little fairy tale book.
Our father, who art in Hell
Unhallowed, be thy name
Cursed be thy sons and daughters
Of our nemesis who are to blame
Thy kingdom come, Nema
Reply/Quote
Man, MAGA really is desperate.
"A great democracy has got to be progressive, or it will soon cease to be either great or a democracy..." - TR

"The test of our progress is not whether we add more to the abundance of those who have much; it is whether we provide enough for those who have too little." - FDR
Reply/Quote
Glad to see folks are still laser-focused on the vital present-day issues... even when attempted murder became murder here, but who really cares about stuff happening 160 years ago, when the important part is just that the Bidens are murderers by genetics.

However, since they are FOX' equal I expect MSNBC to counter this narrative. They need to make a story how Biden's ancestor was, to quote FOX, a "faithful supporter of the union who opposed traitors and their schemes to destroy the government", a war hero, a manly man, a devout patriot who did his part to lead the US to its glorious then-future. Who even when viciously attacked by a humungous evil man, still opposed gun violence and defended himself with a knife instead, in the end showing mercy to his attacker and leaving him alive. What a liberal icon, great humanist and heroic patriot Mr. Biden's ancestor was. If you truly love your country, you all need to vote for his grand-grand-grandson now instead of the German immigrant who probably should just go home and fix his own shithole country instead.

Btw. "Genocide Joe"? Where does this came from, what people did Biden obliterate?
Reply/Quote
(02-19-2024, 07:32 PM)Belsnickel Wrote: Man, MAGA really is desperate.

[Image: giphy.gif]
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.
Reply/Quote
Mate, I just found out that Joe Biden was somehow a descendant of Adam and Eve.

I'm just asking that question there :

DID WE GET BANISH FROM HEAVEN BECAUSE OF BIDEN ???????

And again I say unto you, It is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle, than for a rich man to enter into the kingdom of God.

Reply/Quote