Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Linderbaum
(04-29-2022, 04:25 PM)Whatever Wrote: Myers played less than 300 snaps and had a PFF grade of 58.  

Meh...pff.  he's the Packers starting center ain't he?  Besides point is the volume is there.  NFL lineman, many of them studs, since forever.

Like I said before.  A school like Iowa is known for it becuz they don't produce like the factory OSU does cuz they ain't on that level.

Is the "perception" a thing? Yes.  It just ain't real.  In the last 20 years more ohio state lineman, counting both sides of the ball, have started more nfl games than any other school.

Did the d-line carry that number? Prolly so but if the oline wasn't carrying a decent share of that water they wouldn't be number one in that.
Being a Bengals fan is like being in love with a narcissist.  It's a brutal, emotionally abusive relationship but I never leave and just keep making excuses for them.
Reply/Quote
(04-29-2022, 09:50 PM)Savagehenry54 Wrote: Meh...pff.  he's the Packers starting center ain't he?  Besides point is the volume is there.  NFL lineman, many of them studs, since forever.

Like I said before.  A school like Iowa is known for it becuz they don't produce like the factory OSU does cuz they ain't on that level.

Is the "perception" a thing? Yes.  It just ain't real.  In the last 20 years more ohio state lineman, counting both sides of the ball, have started more nfl games than any other school.

Did the d-line carry that number? Prolly so but if the oline wasn't carrying a decent share of that water they wouldn't be number one in that.

That's like saying Michael Jordan was a starting G.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(04-29-2022, 09:50 PM)Savagehenry54 Wrote: Meh...pff.  he's the Packers starting center ain't he?  Besides point is the volume is there.  NFL lineman, many of them studs, since forever.

Ohio St did have some success with OL in the NFL, but the last one that was drafted that's been actually good is...Decker?

Decker was drafted back in 2016, so it's been over half a decade since a good Ohio St OL was drafted.

Ohio St's best drafted positions for NFL nowadays are DE, WR, and maybe DB.
Zac Taylor 2019-2020: 6 total wins
Zac Taylor 2021-2022: Double-digit wins each season, plus 5 postseason wins
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

Reply/Quote
(04-30-2022, 01:20 PM)Whatever Wrote: That's like saying Michael Jordan was a starting G.

Thats like saying chicken have teeth.
Being a Bengals fan is like being in love with a narcissist.  It's a brutal, emotionally abusive relationship but I never leave and just keep making excuses for them.
Reply/Quote
(04-30-2022, 01:49 PM)ochocincos Wrote: Ohio St did have some success with OL in the NFL, but the last one that was drafted that's been actually good is...Decker?

Decker was drafted back in 2016, so it's been over half a decade since a good Ohio St OL was drafted.

Ohio St's best drafted positions for NFL nowadays are DE, WR, and maybe DB.

Now a days ppl are so stupid they don't know what now a days means.
Reply/Quote
(05-01-2022, 05:42 AM)Savagehenry54 Wrote: Now a days ppl are so stupid they don't know what now a days means.

Nowadays - at the present time, in contract with the past

Now no one should be confused Wink
Zac Taylor 2019-2020: 6 total wins
Zac Taylor 2021-2022: Double-digit wins each season, plus 5 postseason wins
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

Reply/Quote