Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Line it up
(11-10-2021, 12:21 PM)kalibengal Wrote: any relation to the late charger great Fred Dean? if so, im on board!

Tiger

Im not sure but I did lookup Mr.Dean . Beast
Reply/Quote
(11-13-2021, 06:12 PM)bfine32 Wrote: [Image: E1XnP3hVoAIac5E.jpg:large]

6 foot 5 inches 345 pounds of nasty

I like that look in my O-lineman lol
Reply/Quote
(11-18-2021, 08:22 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: I like that look in my O-lineman lol

Tiger

We need bullies especially on the interior!

G/C/G

It wouldn't surprise me if this team didn't look offensive line until the third or fourth round in 2022.
Reply/Quote
(11-25-2021, 10:09 AM)Emeritus Wrote: Tiger

G/C/G

It wouldn't surprise me if this team didn't look offensive line until the third or fourth round in 2022.

There's a (low) chance that 4 OL spots could need upgraded this offseason.
If Spain and/or Reiff leave, LG and RT need replacements.
If RG doesn't solidify between Adeniji and Carman by season's end, that spot will have questions going into the offseason.
Hopkins will need replaced if continues like he has this year (although he's been getting better since the bye).
Zac Taylor 2019-2020: 6 total wins
Zac Taylor 2021-2022: Double-digit wins each season, plus 5 postseason wins
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(11-25-2021, 10:09 AM)Emeritus Wrote: Tiger

G/C/G

As long as it is the trenches I am good after Corner the way the interior has improved lately.

Pollack was a great pickup man.

Spain has been great and a road grader in the run game and Hop and Adeniji have also been playing very good lately.

That injury to Hop was a bad one, takes time. But I could certainly see an upgrade at Center if he doesn't improve more.

(11-30-2021, 12:09 PM)ochocincos Wrote: There's a (low) chance that 4 OL spots could need upgraded this offseason.
If Spain and/or Reiff leave, LG and RT need replacements.
If RG doesn't solidify between Adeniji and Carman by season's end, that spot will have questions going into the offseason.
Hopkins will need replaced if continues like he has this year (although he's been getting better since the bye).

Just bring back Spain is my main thing this Offseason, dude is a stud LG right now.

We will see how the others improve then we should know who we can upgrade over.
Reply/Quote