Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Linebacker Suggestion
Really missing Vontaze out there today. The rush defense was downright horrible at times. I feel A lot of that was due to line backer play. If it was up to me i would run it like this. Dansby, Vigil, V. Rey. I know nick has a lot of work to do, but I really don't think anything could be worse than Rey M. I've always like rey, and probably gave him more time than most posters on this board, but in my eyes he is done. He could get picked up by another team for sure, but he doesn't need to be a bengal starter anymore. At least Vigil has a knack to at least be around the ball carrier.

1-0, but need to clean it up. steelers week.

maybe this is the game that will get the media behind AJ green. Funny thing is, if he went off a game like odell did with normal, he'd get attention. If he was cocky and brass like dez he'd get attetion. You would figure Green would be the poster boy for the NFL. A top WR, and one of the most humble guys ever.

WHO DEY!
Reply/Quote
Also, you use this as a competition until Vontaze gets back. Best 2 wins spots along Taze.
Reply/Quote
Huh?

You're joking right?

First off, Vinnie Rey is shit and is clueless in coverage, secondly, Rey M played what, 8 snaps yesterday? And had a TFL? (Or shared TFL)
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
[Image: Truck_1_0_1_.png]
Reply/Quote
(09-12-2016, 08:28 AM)Truck_1_0_1_ Wrote: Huh?

You're joking right?

First off, Vinnie Rey is shit and is clueless in coverage, secondly, Rey M played what, 8 snaps yesterday? And had a TFL? (Or shared TFL)

I don't know man.  I saw one particular play, where V. Rey faked a blitz, dropped into coverage and got a PD.  It was a bang-bang play, too.  Had he not been exactly in position to jump the route, could have been a big gainer.

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
Is this a joke? Vinney Rey has proven he is a serviceable backup, but when he is pressed into starting it is never good. Vigil is still new and got abused several times in the pre season. But yeah, let's sit the starters...... Hilarious
Reply/Quote
Vigil is not better than Rey M.
Well does he have a name or should I call him... lawyer?
Reply/Quote
Vigil was awful the last pre season game. He does have some potential but for now it's all hype
Reply/Quote
(09-12-2016, 08:31 AM)SunsetBengal Wrote: I don't know man.  I saw one particular play, where V. Rey faked a blitz, dropped into coverage and got a PD.  It was a bang-bang play, too.  Had he not been exactly in position to jump the route, could have been a big gainer.

How about the completion in the middle of the field where his back was turned the entire time?

Literally, LITERALLY, all he had to do was turn around or stay where he was and look and he would've had the easiest interceptiuon of his life; especially when they showed the replay from head-on to Fitzpatrick, he was smack dab in the middle of the lane.

Hell, if he wasn't so short, it would've hit him in the head, because Fitzpatrick threw it low too.
Reply/Quote
(09-12-2016, 10:42 AM)Truck_1_0_1_ Wrote: How about the completion in the middle of the field where his back was turned the entire time?

Literally, LITERALLY, all he had to do was turn around or stay where he was and look and he would've had the easiest interceptiuon of his life; especially when they showed the replay from head-on to Fitzpatrick, he was smack dab in the middle of the lane.

Hell, if he wasn't so short, it would've hit him in the head, because Fitzpatrick threw it low too.

His grade in PFF from what I have read does not represent your analysis of his play yesterday.
Reply/Quote
(09-12-2016, 10:46 AM)Essex Johnson Wrote: His grade in PFF from what I have read does not represent your analysis of his play yesterday.

What did you read? Their synopsis?

Funny, he's not even in the top 5, which is what they comment on only. Nice try.

Someone tells the guy who was attached to PFFs hip for 6 years, what someone's grade is LOL
Reply/Quote