Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Link to Draft PDF

.pdf   2022 NFL Draft.pdf (Size: 1.08 MB / Downloads: 40)

I am a draft nerd, have been for a good 15-20 years now. I figured this would be a good place to link my current player rankings, team needs, etc.. I have updated throughout the past year for this draft class. Just thought some of you might want to check it out or print it off when it gets closer to the draft. Thanks for checking it out and let me know what you think. 
[Image: fadQsr.png]
Reply/Quote
(02-16-2022, 01:19 PM)JungleRock85 Wrote: I am a draft nerd, have been for a good 15-20 years now. I figured this would be a good place to link my current player rankings, team needs, etc.. I have updated throughout the past year for this draft class. Just thought some of you might want to check it out or print it off when it gets closer to the draft. Thanks for checking it out and let me know what you think. 

Is there a way you can make separate posts of this Rock?
[Image: maXCb2f.jpg]
-Paul Brown
“When you win, say nothing. When you lose, say less.”

My album "Dragon"
https://www.humbert-lardinois.com/

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(02-16-2022, 01:19 PM)JungleRock85 Wrote: I am a draft nerd, have been for a good 15-20 years now. I figured this would be a good place to link my current player rankings, team needs, etc.. I have updated throughout the past year for this draft class. Just thought some of you might want to check it out or print it off when it gets closer to the draft. Thanks for checking it out and let me know what you think. 

Why does everybody want to move Kinnard inside? Dude has damn near 35" arms and a 7 foot wingspan. He's excelled on the exterior throughout his career
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
(02-16-2022, 10:18 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Why does everybody want to move Kinnard inside? Dude has damn near 35" arms and a 7 foot wingspan. He's excelled on the exterior throughout his career

He is definately a RG or RT type player. I can see him sticking at Right Tackle and is where I personally would start him at in the NFL but I have seen a lot more about him kicking into Guard.
Reply/Quote
(02-16-2022, 05:41 PM)psychdoctor Wrote: Is there a way you can make separate posts of this Rock?

I am not sure how to post all of that info. on to here without it just being a jumbled mess. If anyone else knows a way to do so I do not mind at all how it is posted or where.

I just always wanted to create player rankings in a similar way to what teams boards would look like and from everything I have been able to read this is about the closest way to do it. Ranking them by position/round first and then taking that and ranking them by player for each round.
Reply/Quote
(02-17-2022, 10:16 AM)JungleRock85 Wrote: He is definately a RG or RT type player. I can see him sticking at Right Tackle and is where I personally would start him at in the NFL but I have seen a lot more about him kicking into Guard.

Agreed, he is my #1 prospect at 31OA. He's currently going mid-early 2nd, but I think that will change after folks see him move at the combine. 
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
How in the world do you find enough time to pay so much attention to college football where you're able to make a document like this?
-The only bengals fan that has never set foot in Cincinnati 1-15-22
Reply/Quote
(02-17-2022, 01:39 PM)basballguy Wrote: How in the world do you find enough time to pay so much attention to college football where you're able to make a document like this?

I just try to stay on course a year ahead. I have a similar document filled with prospects as basically a rough draft that will be in next years draft. Getting that initial lists of names from other sources/what jumps out when watching this years group helps. Then you have a list to focus on the next season which will change multiple times. Just love the draft so I make time for it. Its basically one big puzzle anyways and no one has all the answers to what will happen or where people will go. Sometimes there is medicals that never are revealed, or character issues that people do not hear about.

And I certainly have no delusions that my list is as good as anything the experts come out with but I just do it for fun and wanted to share with my fellow Bengals fans.
Reply/Quote