Lions win
17.24%
10 17.24%
Total 58 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Lions Game Prediction Thread
(10-14-2021, 04:26 PM)Shake n Blake Wrote: Coltsfan said said Skyline tasted like glue. Screw that guy. He was just mad Jake Delhomme stole his girl.

LOL

Bengals 35
Lions 14

We're due for a blowout and the Lions are terrible this year.

Ah, the glue comment.  That's an oldie but a goodie, and that whole thread was a classic.
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
Bengals 24
Lions 17
Zac Taylor 2019-2020: 6 total wins
Zac Taylor 2021-2022: Double-digit wins each season, plus 5 postseason wins
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(10-14-2021, 04:26 PM)Shake n Blake Wrote: We're due for a blowout and the Lions are terrible this year.

We absolutely are, that's why we will lose this one....because it seems too much like a shoe in..
Reply/Quote
Lions might be bad but they’ve been close to a W a couple of times. Hoping we’re mentally in this because it’s the type of game we drop regularly.
Reply/Quote
(10-14-2021, 05:22 PM)Awful Llama Wrote: Ah, the glue comment.  That's an oldie but a goodie, and that whole thread was a classic.

What happened to Coltsfan? He just not make it over to this board?

(10-14-2021, 05:42 PM)GodFather Wrote: We absolutely are, that's why we will lose this one....because it seems too much like a shoe in..

I've felt that way too. Maybe it's our Bengals PTSD? I sure hope this team is different.
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote
(10-14-2021, 09:12 PM)Shake n Blake Wrote: I've felt that way too. Maybe it's our Bengals PTSD? I sure hope this team is different.

It's 100% that buddy... after all these years, its like Pavlov's frothing dogs!
Reply/Quote
(10-14-2021, 09:12 PM)Shake n Blake Wrote: What happened to Coltsfan? He just not make it over to this board?

I was talking to someone here about him not long ago.  He came over from the mothership and was active here for a few years, but then he was apparently suspended a few years back (2018?) and didn't take it too well and stopped posting entirely.  He was a character, that's for sure.
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
I have no idea if Bengals win or not.

It is a game Bengals could win, but Lions probably feel they will win. Lions will not just hand us the win.

It would be nice to at least even up the NFC North Record at 2 wins and 2 losses. It would be nice to go to 4-2 on the season as opposed to falling to 3-3.

As always I look to Bengals Offensive Line. If they BLOCK, we win. If they DON'T BLOCK, we lose.

GO BENGALS TO 4-2 on the season

Tiger
1968 Bengal Fan
Reply/Quote
I do recall the Lions beating us badly in some preseason games when they were winless. Yeah,  I know those don't count, but still heartbreaking at the time.. We weren't much better back then either..
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
I think the Bengals will win, but it will probably be closer than we would like.

That said, they NEED to destroy the Lions.
Reply/Quote
(10-15-2021, 12:20 PM)Earendil Wrote: I think the Bengals will win, but it will probably be closer than we would like.

That said, they NEED to destroy the Lions.

If Zac has half a brain, he should come out in up tempo with a lot of motion. Show them stuff that they have not put on tape much, get the lead, add to the lead, finish the game. 

If he comes out and does the exact same things they've been doing, it's a pretty good indicator that he's not very good at footballing.

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(10-15-2021, 02:02 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: If Zac has half a brain, he should come out in up tempo with a lot of motion. Show them stuff that they have not put on tape much, get the lead, add to the lead, finish the game. 

If he comes out and does the exact same things they've been doing, it's a pretty good indicator that he's not very good at footballing.

I imagine any sort of creativity will get saved for the Ravens the following week. Expect more of the same ol same ol vs the Lions.
Reply/Quote
(10-15-2021, 02:02 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: If Zac has half a brain, he should come out in up tempo with a lot of motion. Show them stuff that they have not put on tape much, get the lead, add to the lead, finish the game. 

I can't really argue that point.

(10-15-2021, 02:23 PM)GreenCornBengal Wrote: I imagine any sort of creativity will get saved for the Ravens the following week. Expect more of the same ol same ol vs the Lions.

I would think they could add some new things while still holding back "any sort of creativity" for the Ravens.
Reply/Quote
(10-15-2021, 02:23 PM)Earendil Wrote: I would think they could add some new things while still holding back "any sort of creativity" for the Ravens.

Oh they certainly should… I just don’t think they will be doing anything hugely different.
Reply/Quote
(10-15-2021, 02:23 PM)GreenCornBengal Wrote: I imagine any sort of creativity will get saved for the Ravens the following week. Expect more of the same ol same ol vs the Lions.

It's stuff they should be doing every week. More tools in the toolbox, etc. The more you have to prepare for, the less you can focus on one aspect. 

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
If we have any shot of getting to the playoffs you simply have to win games like this. I don't care how we do it, just get it done boys.I think if we stay focused we got this one.

[Image: UahsiIk.jpeg]
Reply/Quote
Can we please get the team that went out to Pittsburgh and spanked the Steelers? This game is hugely important because the good teams that go anywhere beat the teams they are supposed to beat.
Reply/Quote
It really looks like with the Lions if we stop Williams from getting going on the ground we should have a pretty decent showing out there on D. None of their WRs are game breakers by any means. Hockinsen is a great TE, so I expect him to make a few catches. Overall, I think we match up well.
Reply/Quote
It all depends on which Zac we get

Normal Zac: 24-21 Bengals probably in OT

Zac that actually uses creativity: 35-14 Bengals
Reply/Quote
Bengals are not good , Packers played like crap and won. Jaguars almost beat them and Bears beat them worse than the score showed. We can’t score enough with Zac Taylor running the offense.  Let’s get a top 10 pick again next year and finally fix the crap OL. Lions 23 Bengals 20 
Reply/Quote