Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lions Game Predictions
(12-17-2017, 09:30 PM)corpjet Wrote: Better yet, lets post how many people you think will be at the game...

My pick
45,945 announced
25,276 actual

The sad part is, MB will think it is the fans revolting against ML leaving and change his mind..... Ninja
Reply/Quote
Lions-  10237549

Bengals- 3
[Image: Zu8AdZv.png?1]
Deceitful, two-faced she-woman. Never trust a female, Delmar, remember that one simple precept and your time with me will not have been ill spent.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Reply/Quote
(12-17-2017, 08:25 PM)Awful Llama Wrote: I know, I know: the debacle in Minny ended just a few hours ago, and there's already a thread about next week's game?  But, someone is going to start this thread, and as the only avowed Lions fan (to my knowledge) on this board, I would therefore like the honor of starting it.

Two weeks ago I was wondering how the Lions would blow this game.  Figured it would be a typical late season choke job on their part.  I've seen it too many times to ignore.  But, after what I witnessed today on television, and what I witnessed at the Bears' game last week in person, I can't see the Lions losing next week.  Maybe the following week, but not next week.  

The Bengals have quit.  Merv is lying about leaving, it sounds like the players and FO were somewhat blind-sided about the whole thing, and there will be no home field advantage whatsoever from a half-absent, apathetic PBS crowd.  Stafford will have a field day, and the Lions romp.  

Lions 37
Bengals 9
Tell coach Caldwell to send all his receivers deep and then run or throw short outside! Not a Bengal defender was in the tv picture till after about 15 yds and then still wiffed on the tackle.....
 Yeah this won't be good for us...
Reply/Quote
I called 42-10 Minny.....I was close.

35-3 Lions is my call this week.

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
Lions: 45
Bungles: 0
[Image: 83-A0733-D-167-F-44-AB-9994-4-BE98-E6-E353-B.webp]
Reply/Quote
Consensus seems to be the guys won't come out and play hard for their departing coach Mellow
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
Bengals 34 to Lions 14
Our front 4 is still nasty their offensive line isn't. They can't stop the run Giovanni and Mixion go for big days and Andy throws for 3 TDS. Minnesota was an elite team the Lions are not Bengals win in a shocking upset.
https://twitter.com/JAKEAKAJ24
J24

Jessie Bates left the Bengals and that makes me sad!
Reply/Quote
I heard both Ogbuehi and Andre are out. No tackles other than Eric Winston, who isn't much above zero. Bet the farm on Detroit. I got Lions -4 and I think it would cover the season tickets I am not buying next year.
Reply/Quote
vs, the vikes we were 1 for 13 on 3rd downs.....
1 for 13
& the 1 first down was a circus catch by Lafell......

this is why we have to fix our interior O-line.....
we can't run the ball....
& in the NFL if you can't run the ball you are going to lose a lot of games....

I say Lions 24
Bengals 3
Reply/Quote
(12-18-2017, 08:06 PM)Jakeypoo Wrote: Bengals 34 to Lions 14
Our front 4 is still nasty their offensive line isn't. They can't stop the run  Giovanni and Mixion go for big days and Andy throws for 3 TDS. Minnesota was an elite team the Lions are not Bengals win in a shocking upset.

[Image: 208-Old-School-quotes.gif]

Wink LMAO LMAO

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
If we wanted to, like my sister, niece and I, we could probably get good tickets for the game the day of for like $10.00 apiece or so. It's supposed to be cold and snowy on Sunday, though. Maybe not enough people show up to fill even the StubHub center in CA (less than 30k in other words).

Detroit is either playing for whatever scrap of a chance they have for the playoffs or for at least pride (unlike some teams I know), so it's probably going to be a game like where the Bears came in and mopped the field with the Bengals. Yes, the Bengals were a beat-up team without many of the best players, but that was probably a worse loss than Baltimore in week one.

So yeah, 27-3 or something like that.
Reply/Quote
(12-19-2017, 11:16 AM)WiregrassBenGal Wrote: If we wanted to, like my sister, niece and I, we could probably get good tickets for the game the day of for like $10.00 apiece or so. It's supposed to be cold and snowy on Sunday, though. Maybe not enough people show up to fill even the StubHub center in CA (less than 30k in other words).

Detroit is either playing for whatever scrap of a chance they have for the playoffs or for at least pride (unlike some teams I know), so it's probably going to be a game like where the Bears came in and mopped the field with the Bengals. Yes, the Bengals were a beat-up team without many of the best players, but that was probably a worse loss than Baltimore in week one.

So yeah, 27-3 or something like that.

You should do that, have a girls' day out at the game. I have to be honest, if there's snow in the forecast, even just showers, I'm kinda geeked for that.  All of o-ur December and January games the past few years have seemed like 54 and cloudy/rainy.  Give me some snow, dammit.  Not that end-of-days Buffalo-type snow from last weekend, but cover the filed, give it some Christmas atmosphere  ThumbsUp
Reply/Quote
Pain for anyone brave/bored enough to watch....
Reply/Quote
(12-17-2017, 08:37 PM)Utts Wrote: Just let it be over.

lol!!   i kinda always liked Detroit they are the team that really never hurt anybody.  you know the guy just there and chilling out hoping to get a chance.
Reply/Quote
(12-18-2017, 09:15 PM)SHRacerX Wrote: I heard both Ogbuehi and Andre are out.  No tackles other than Eric Winston, who isn't much above zero.  Bet the farm on Detroit.  I got Lions -4 and I think it would cover the season tickets I am not buying next year.

watch our Backup OG's be better tackles...

Boiling has played some tackle for us before.

Is there an anothony Collins watch yet?
Reply/Quote
(12-19-2017, 06:58 PM)XenoMorph Wrote: watch our Backup OG's be better tackles...

Boiling has played some tackle for us before.

Is there an anothony Collins watch yet?

Dennis Roland was just here for the Top 50 celebration???
Reply/Quote
(12-19-2017, 06:57 PM)Marlon23 Wrote: lol!!   i kinda always liked Detroit they are the team that really never hurt anybody.  you know the guy just there and chilling out hoping to get a chance.

Kind of like us, before the media made us into the mid-'70s Philadelphia Flyers of the NFL.

Hide your kids, hide your wife.  The Bengals are coming.

[Image: HideYaKids.png]
Reply/Quote
Bengals actually win this game. Bengals 7 Detroit 3
Who Dey!  Tiger
Reply/Quote
(12-19-2017, 08:05 PM)guyofthetiger Wrote: Bengals actually win this game. Bengals 7 Detroit 3

If that happens it should be the lead story on Sports Center and on a crawl on CNN.  It could be 17-0 Lions by the end of the first quarter.  
Reply/Quote
(12-19-2017, 08:05 PM)guyofthetiger Wrote: Bengals actually win this game. Bengals 7 Detroit 3

Drugs are bad
[Image: 83-A0733-D-167-F-44-AB-9994-4-BE98-E6-E353-B.webp]
Reply/Quote