Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lions cleaning house
They just fired their GM and president .. Of course the team owner is an elderly descendant of Henry Ford ..
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Won't matter,again
Reply/Quote
If somehow the Bengals can steal DeAndre Levy the way the Broncos stole Vernon Davis!
Reply/Quote
(11-05-2015, 04:03 PM)masterpanthera_t Wrote: If somehow the Bengals can steal DeAndre Levy the way the Broncos stole Vernon Davis!

Well he's on Injured Reserve but sure maybe he'll have an impact next year.
Reply/Quote
I'm guessing they'll have the #1 pick next season and it'll be used on a QB.
You can always trust an dishonest man to be dishonest. Honestly, it's the honest ones you have to look out for.
"Winning makes believers of us all"-Paul Brown
Reply/Quote
(11-05-2015, 05:23 PM)Bengal Dude Wrote: I'm guessing they'll have the #1 pick next season and it'll be used on a QB.

Nah. They will bring back Matt Miller and he'll take a WR.
Reply/Quote
(11-05-2015, 04:03 PM)masterpanthera_t Wrote: If somehow the Bengals can steal DeAndre Levy the way the Broncos stole Vernon Davis!

That was such a disgrace. The 49ers truly are effed. 
[Image: Kongmoving.gif] Tiger
Reply/Quote
Hiring Caldwell was their biggest mistake.
[Image: 85d8232ebbf088d606250ddec1641e7b.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(11-06-2015, 11:53 AM)Aquapod770 Wrote: Hiring Caldwell was their biggest mistake.

Could have done worse.  He coached in a SB and was the OC in a winning SB.  If Hue gets a job next season we should consider bringing him in if he's unemployed.  
Reply/Quote
(11-06-2015, 06:11 AM)Adamantium Wrote: That was such a disgrace. The 49ers truly are effed. 

Good. ****'em ThumbsUp

I also love the Lions trotting out Cloris Leachman's aunt to make the announcement. That'll get fans fired up, having Nanna shitcan everybody.
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
(11-06-2015, 04:30 PM)WhoDeyWho Wrote: Could have done worse.  He coached in a SB and was the OC in a winning SB.  If Hue gets a job next season we should consider bringing him in if he's unemployed.  

Pease no. 

He's lead the Colts (and probably Lions) to a #1 overall pick. After taking over and just calling Cam Cameron's plays in the super bowl run for the Ravens their offense was terrible the following year and Flacco had his worst year ever. 
[Image: 85d8232ebbf088d606250ddec1641e7b.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(11-06-2015, 10:20 PM)Awful Llama Wrote:  Cloris.

That's an actual name?  Mellow

Wow.
[Image: Kongmoving.gif] Tiger
Reply/Quote
(11-07-2015, 05:50 AM)Adamantium Wrote: That's an actual name?  Mellow

Wow.

So is her last name, Leachman.. Sad to say that I'm old enough to remember her on TV..
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
(11-07-2015, 05:50 AM)Adamantium Wrote: That's an actual name?  Mellow

Wow.

Yes, quite a talented actress, too. Guess I should have said Betty White's aunt so the kids would know to whom I'm referring.
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote