Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lions vs Broncos
Lions 14-0 right now. Lions D is bringing it..
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
21-0 Lions.. Knock Denver out of the race in the AFC! 

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
28-7 now..

Reply/Quote
35-10.. Lions ate Broncos lunch for the next week at least..Probably for the year..

Reply/Quote
Win next week and we’re in an enviable spot.
Reply/Quote
Denver has a soft schedule from here on out, so we still have to handle our business. Especially since we have an abysmal conference record already.
Reply/Quote
I've always had a bit of a soft spot for the Lions and their fans..My ex is from the motor city and I always liked her family up there. Decades of utter futility makes the town deserving of the Lions recent success..I guess. 
At least I now have an alternative team to root for if the worst happens to the Bengals.. I just don't know if I'd want to face them if both teams somehow reach the big show..Losing to both Stafford and Goff in the super bowl would definitely suck.. 

Reply/Quote