Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Listen To This Bullshit.............
So I was showing some friends tonight the emails from the ladies in charge of the organization that I present through that I mention in this thread.

I hadn't even read through the emails that had been sent back and forth between the ladies in my organization, but this friend of mine did, and she sees the original email from this lady to the other two ladies and it says "Larry does not have issue with presentation. I would imagine he tells his students that Brad has a brain injury and that impacts his presentation."

Really?! My brain injury impacts my presentation in what way? All these schools ask me to come present, but my brain injury makes some of it invalid? Do all teachers tell their students that? What about in large assemblies? Do they announce it over the PA before they call the students to the gym?

I emailed back basically saying I just saw this and what the hell, so she immediately calls me, which I ignore, so she texts me, which I ignore, so she calls again, which I ignore again. I can't talk much, so why would she call?

I'm pissed off about this. I sent my lawyers Facebook messages just to see what action could be taken because this is bullshit and there's not that pisses me off more than people thinking I'm less of a person and that they can just walk all over me.
Reply/Quote
(02-27-2019, 11:38 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: So I was showing some friends tonight the emails from the ladies in charge of the organization that I present through that I mention in this thread.

I hadn't even read through the emails that had been sent back and forth between the ladies in my organization, but this friend of mine did, and she sees the original email from this lady to the other two ladies and it says "Larry does not have issue with presentation.  I would imagine he tells his students that Brad has a brain injury and that impacts his presentation."

Really?!  My brain injury impacts my presentation in what way?  All these schools ask me to come present, but my brain injury makes some of it invalid?  Do all teachers tell their students that?  What about in large assemblies?  Do they announce it over the PA before they call the students to the gym?

I emailed back basically saying I just saw this and what the hell, so she immediately calls me, which I ignore, so she texts me, which I ignore, so she calls again, which I ignore again.  I can't talk much, so why would she call?

I'm pissed off about this.  I sent my lawyers Facebook messages just to see what action could be taken because this is bullshit and there's not that pisses me off more than people thinking I'm less of a person and that they can just walk all over me.

Brad...you have a real problem with making mountains out of mole hills. 

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
Well don’t ignore her. Hear what she has to say at least. And don't run to a lawyer just because someone upsets you.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(02-27-2019, 11:38 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: So I was showing some friends tonight the emails from the ladies in charge of the organization that I present through that I mention in this thread.

I hadn't even read through the emails that had been sent back and forth between the ladies in my organization, but this friend of mine did, and she sees the original email from this lady to the other two ladies and it says "Larry does not have issue with presentation.  I would imagine he tells his students that Brad has a brain injury and that impacts his presentation."

Really?!  My brain injury impacts my presentation in what way?  All these schools ask me to come present, but my brain injury makes some of it invalid?  Do all teachers tell their students that?  What about in large assemblies?  Do they announce it over the PA before they call the students to the gym?

I emailed back basically saying I just saw this and what the hell, so she immediately calls me, which I ignore, so she texts me, which I ignore, so she calls again, which I ignore again.  I can't talk much, so why would she call?

I'm pissed off about this.  I sent my lawyers Facebook messages just to see what action could be taken because this is bullshit and there's not that pisses me off more than people thinking I'm less of a person and that they can just walk all over me.

this can only upset you if you let it.

I doubt you have any legal case as they are conversing in an email not slandering your name to everyone. People are allowed to have an opinion of you.

Calm thyself and just don't do presentations for those people anymore
Reply/Quote
Why would you asker her for an explanation and then ignore her explanation?  That seems a bit immature.

What did her text say?  It could just be a misunderstanding.
Reply/Quote
(02-28-2019, 11:51 AM)fredtoast Wrote: Why would you asker her for an explanation and then ignore her explanation?  That seems a bit immature.

What did her text say?  It could just be a misunderstanding.

Rolleyes

I'm guessing you don't know much about me, but I can't talk much.  A conversation consists of two people discussing their points, not just one person saying things, especially when it's not just cut-and-dry, like it would be with facts.

Like I figured, she sent multiple texts and emails following it trying to cover her tracks and then just changing the discussion and mentioning things that weren't even on the topic because she was just hoping that I'd forget about it and move on.

If she wanted to explain, she would have text or emailed back.
Reply/Quote
Offended? Call a lawyer! Makes sense.
Reply/Quote
This is the most accurate thread title in the history of thread titles. Maybe ever.
[Image: Cz_eGI3UUAASnqC.jpg]
Reply/Quote