Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Littleton to Raiders
with the Raiders....

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
That's actually a lot less than I expected him to get. Not a crazy deal by any stretch. Maybe a Schobert deal would be more reasonable than expected, too.
Reply/Quote
They really aren’t going to sign anyone of significance? This sucks so bad , I was pumped to get Burrow and maybe add some FAs as well.. I just hate being a fan of this franchise, don’t they know that fans are desperate for change? Damnit man
Reply/Quote
(03-17-2020, 01:39 PM)Bengals731 Wrote: They really aren’t going to sign anyone of significance? 

Most big first day deal end up not being worth the money.

But there are a lot of good players below the first day crowd and above the bargain bin types we usually sign.

Even when there were so many comments flying around about the Bengals being more active and/or aggressive in free agency I doubted that we would sign any first day players.
Reply/Quote
Damn, wanted Littleton here.
Reply/Quote
They have proved Palmer right (which we already knew).
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Quote:"Success doesn’t mean every single move they make is good" ~ Anonymous 
"Let not the dumb have to educate" ~ jj22
Reply/Quote
The current FA period is just like the last 20 something under Mike Brown. Marquee players sign elsewhere. Bengals lying in the cut waiting to pounce on C/D tier players and cheap reclamation projects. Fred at the ready to holler about how signing Thomas and Nate ten years ago proves that the Bengals are FA players. At this point it’s laughable how anyone who follows this team was expecting some sort of FA splash. Bagdhad Geoff is already publishing the annual cap spin articles. The best we can hope for this year is somehow snagging Ogletree and preserving those precious comp picks that have never borne quality players.
Through 2023

Mike Brown’s Owner/GM record: 32 years  223-303-4  .419 winning pct.
Playoff Record:  5-9, .357 winning pct.  
Zac Taylor coaching record, reg. season:  37-44-1. .455 winning pct.
Playoff Record: 5-2, .714 winning pct.
Reply/Quote