Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Live Presidential Debate Reactions
(10-20-2016, 12:01 PM)CageTheBengal Wrote: I love how Donald clearly cant let things go like some child who is stuck in 2nd grade. At first it was scary because this guy could've been president but now I'm really enjoying watching this guy and all of his supporters crash and burn as reality hits them like a ton of bricks.

Hillary - "Donald claims something is rigged every time he loses something. You can even go as far back to the days when he was whining about not winning a third emmy for Celebrity Apprentice."

Donald - "And I should've won that too!"

LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL

Way to prove her point moron.

http://www.cnn.com/2015/08/11/politics/donald-trump-refutes-third-party-run-report/

Quote:Donald Trump's plans to make America great again are going to include a lot of whining.

Trump on Tuesday morning in an interview on CNN's "New Day" proclaimed that he is "the most fabulous whiner" when confronted with an opinion piece that criticized him using the same label.

[Image: 150808005116-donald-trump-republican-deb...us-169.jpg]

[url=http://www.cnn.com/videos][/url]

Donald Trump: I keep whining until I win 02:02

"I do whine because I want to win and I'm not happy about not winning and I am a whiner and I keep whining and whining until I win," Trump told CNN's Chris Cuomo on Tuesday.

Smirk
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.
(10-20-2016, 12:01 PM)CageTheBengal Wrote: I love how Donald clearly cant let things go like some child who is stuck in 2nd grade. At first it was scary because this guy could've been president but now I'm really enjoying watching this guy and all of his supporters crash and burn as reality hits them like a ton of bricks.

Hillary - "Donald claims something is rigged every time he loses something. You can even go as far back to the days when he was whining about not winning a third emmy for Celebrity Apprentice."

Donald - "And I should've won that too!"

LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL

Way to prove her point moron.

So do you actually like Hillary? Don't be anti trump, are you excited for Hillary in office?  If so- please explain I'm interested as to why people like a certain candidate vs being opposed to the other.  
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
(10-20-2016, 12:04 PM)GMDino Wrote: http://www.cnn.com/2015/08/11/politics/donald-trump-refutes-third-party-run-report/

Smirk

So it'll be pretty consistent with the Obama administration then right?  Mellow
[Image: 85d8232ebbf088d606250ddec1641e7b.jpg]
(10-19-2016, 10:43 PM)Aquapod770 Wrote: "I will not add a penny to the debt"  Hilarious  Hilarious  Hilarious  Hilarious

Are you calling her a Liar?
You know she said, "I will not add a penny (of my money) to the debt."
That statement is "Mostly True"
(10-20-2016, 12:06 PM)Bengalbug Wrote: So do you actually like Hillary? Don't be anti trump, are you excited for Hillary in office?  If so- please explain I'm interested as to why people like a certain candidate vs being opposed to the other.  

I don't love Hillary and I don't hate her but I'm more anti-Trump then for Clinton. I don't think she's a monster though and I can't grasp the hatred some Americans have towards her.

I think her biggest obstacle is she isn't a people person and in order to look more extroverted she often times comes off as fake. Nobody wants an introverted president who is all about business, closed off and doesn't have personality because I think a lot of people see introverts as weird or outcasts. So it's a bit of a double edged sword for her if she's being real she's not likeable enough and if she's attempting to be more charismatic she's being fake. I'm not sure why it matter either way in the end though. I don't care that she isn't likeable and I think that's too high on people's qualifications for POTUS. There are plenty of people who do their job well and even exceed without being popular.

Personally I think the Republicans have attempted to smear her time and time again and even though more times than not it comes up fruitless they can still point and say "Well when there's smoke there's fire." and a certain number of people will believe it especially now that it is so saturated it's harder to keep up with. She's been in public office for decades now pushing anti-conservative agendas and has skins in the game to show for it which has put a huge target on her back. If you look back at history when she first started working with Washington it wasn't even acceptable in some parts of the country for a woman to discuss politics with a group of men so with all that in mind I can see why if you've been in politics on the Republican side why you would be threatened by her and want to take her down. The Republicans have been dominated by white men so there was some incentive to keeping minorities from public office.

I'm excited for her to take office because I truly feel like we dodged a bullet with Trump and after this cycle I've lost all respect for the Republican party. After watching the turmoil they put our country through by fostering Trump I can't trust their judgement. With that said trusting them to bring in members of the Supreme Court is off of the table. Generally speaking though she understands this is a critical time for clean renewable energies and we can get ahead of the game which will help support our economy for a long time, she believes climate change is real, she actually discusses education, she doesn't want the government deciding whether or not women can have abortions, she believes in  our alliances with the rest of the world and she wants common sense gun laws.

I'm not saying she is perfect or my ideal politician but learning about her and her history just made me have more respect for her in all honesty. She's had to fight that much harder to be taken seriously because of her gender and I believe it's made her tougher because of it.
(10-20-2016, 12:04 PM)GMDino Wrote: http://www.cnn.com/2015/08/11/politics/donald-trump-refutes-third-party-run-report/

Smirk

LOL

He's the classic whiner kid nobody likes to play with cause as soon as it seems hes gonna lose he threatens to take his ball and go home. 
(10-20-2016, 01:40 PM)CageTheBengal Wrote: LOL

He's the classic whiner kid nobody likes to play with cause as soon as it seems hes gonna lose he threatens to take his ball and go home. 

Isn't that part of knowing when to walk away from a bad deal?
(10-20-2016, 01:48 PM)Mike M (the other one) Wrote: Isn't that part of knowing when to walk away from a bad deal?

It's admirable that you're trying to spin character flaws into qualifying traits for the Presidency, but I think after last night, you don't have to defend Trump anymore merely because of the little letter next to his name. It's safe to say he ended his hopes at mounting a come back last night.
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

(10-20-2016, 01:48 PM)Mike M (the other one) Wrote: Isn't that part of knowing when to walk away from a bad deal?

Participating in a competition up until the point you learn your not gonna come out the winner doesn't mean you're walking away from a bad deal it means your cowering from looking like a loser.
I find it completely amusing that Hillary keeps blaming Russia for the Wiki Leaks.
How does she know? She doesn't, she's just pointing fingers at anyone and everyone but herself, and if elected, she will take us to war.
She wants war so that the public is distracted by it, so she can slip her policies thru Congress with out us knowing.

Now, even if it is Russia doing this to try to control the election (or at least interfere with it), then I will not blame Russia for that, after all they are just playing the game that we play against other countries (including them).
(10-20-2016, 02:01 PM)CageTheBengal Wrote: Participating in a competition up until the point you learn your not gonna come out the winner doesn't mean you're walking away from a bad deal it means your cowering from looking like a loser.

So then why hasn't Trump given up yet?
According to most "in the knows', he's losing this election?

Strangely enough, I think he's going to win by a landslide.
(10-20-2016, 02:02 PM)Mike M (the other one) Wrote: I find it completely amusing that Hillary keeps blaming Russia for the Wiki Leaks.
How does she know? She doesn't, she's just pointing fingers at anyone and everyone but herself, and if elected, she will take us to war.
She wants war so that the public is distracted by it, so she can slip her policies thru Congress with out us knowing.

Now, even if it is Russia doing this to try to control the election (or at least interfere with it), then I will not blame Russia for that, after all they are just playing the game that we play against other countries (including them).

Because the government reported it?

https://www.washingtonpost.com/world/national-security/us-government-officially-accuses-russia-of-hacking-campaign-to-influence-elections/2016/10/07/4e0b9654-8cbf-11e6-875e-2c1bfe943b66_story.html

But, as Trump says...he doesn't listen to anyone else so how could he know.
(10-20-2016, 02:06 PM)Mike M (the other one) Wrote: So then why hasn't Trump given up yet?

Mellow

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2012/11/04/romney-landslide-here-are-the-biggest-names-predicting-it-how-it-will-happen/
(10-20-2016, 02:06 PM)Mike M (the other one) Wrote: So then why hasn't Trump given up yet?

He isn't giving up but he's casting doubt on the validity of the election by claiming its rigged to protect his ego when he gets crushed. He sees the writing on the wall and that's why he's trying to save face. He's gonna cause as much discourse and unrest as possible before this is over all to protect his ego.
(10-20-2016, 02:21 PM)GMDino Wrote: Mellow

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2012/11/04/romney-landslide-here-are-the-biggest-names-predicting-it-how-it-will-happen/

? it's my feeling that he will win by a landslide. Don't post some stupid link just cause you can't stand that I feel that way. Just simply say you disagree.

Not sure what that article is about, but I don't really care either. Romney's slim chance was blown when Mother Jones released the video about 47%.
(10-20-2016, 02:19 PM)GMDino Wrote: Because the government reported it?

https://www.washingtonpost.com/world/national-security/us-government-officially-accuses-russia-of-hacking-campaign-to-influence-elections/2016/10/07/4e0b9654-8cbf-11e6-875e-2c1bfe943b66_story.html

But, as Trump says...he doesn't listen to anyone else so how could he know.

So we're supposed to forget all about the "NSA Whistle Blower"?

I believe that the Russians were involved, but they weren't the only ones.
(10-20-2016, 02:02 PM)Mike M (the other one) Wrote: I find it completely amusing that Hillary keeps blaming Russia for the Wiki Leaks.

Take us to war?  We've been at war CONTINUOUSLY since late 2001. Since only 1% of the US population has deployed in support of the Global War on Terrorism I know many don't feel the affects as acutely as others. But, goddamn, I thought people were at least vaguely aware we (1%) were at war and had been deploying overseas every other year for over a decade.   

I guess you have been so distracted by the war you forgot there was a war going on. 
(10-20-2016, 02:06 PM)Mike M (the other one) Wrote: Strangely enough, I think he's going to win by a landslide.

Nothing strange at all about you believing this.

You have never had much of a clue when it comes to politics. 
(10-20-2016, 01:56 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: It's admirable that you're trying to spin character flaws into qualifying traits for the Presidency, but I think after last night, you don't have to defend Trump anymore merely because of the little letter next to his name. It's safe to say he ended his hopes at mounting a come back last night.

I've seen you mention this a time or two and nothing could be further from the truth. Of any candidate in the history of Presidential elections his "little letter" by his name has less to do with his support base than any other.

Those in the hierarchy of the "little letter" do not give him any support. 

I think you just say it in a failed effort to belittle the poster. 
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

She blames Russia for everything (she wants people to "live in fear")

Last night when it was brought up that folks in her campaign paid people to cause trouble at Trumps rallies; it was the Russian's fault.

We it is brought up that she deleted over 30,000 emails after subpoena by the FBI; it was the Russian's fault.

The fact that folks fall for this is silly 
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]