Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Live by the Burfict, die by the Burfict
You can't have the best of 55 without the worst of 55. Make no mistake, Burfict single handedly kept us in that game. I don't blame those penalties for the loss. I blame Marvin's lousy coaching and Hill's fumble.

As far as the penalties go... Those guys can't reach their full potential without shutting down the common sense part of their brains sometimes. That's the way it goes.
This post brought to you by the Cincinnati Bengals. Proud leaders in squandering opportunity, since 1969.
Reply/Quote
Hill???
Reply/Quote
Burfict is exactly what we thought he was. I agree. You know what your getting.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Quote:"Success doesn’t mean every single move they make is good" ~ Anonymous 
"Let not the dumb have to educate" ~ jj22
Reply/Quote
Burfict was quite literally the only thing that was working tonight for a lot of that game. W/o him this would've been much more embarrassing than it was that and heartbreaking. Ah, choose your poison. At least we left them extremely damaged in the process. Bottoms up!
[Image: d1id.png]
Reply/Quote
The burfict penalty seemed legit.. still confused on the penalty on #24.. maybe I'm drunk but wtf really happened there????
Reply/Quote
Burfict is obviously a beast.
So is Pacman.
So was Henry.
So was Odell Thurman.

They were all great football players. I swear they all had brain damage though. That's the risk you take with this game.
Reply/Quote
(01-10-2016, 03:05 AM)GreenCornBengal Wrote: The burfict penalty seemed legit.. still confused on the penalty on #24.. maybe I'm drunk but wtf really happened there????

Joey Porter was out there helping with Brown and in the process started crap with Jones and yet Jones was the only one that got flagged.
Reply/Quote
Hills fumble shouldve been prevented by kneeling it 3 times. Coaching blunder in hindsight there. But no reason for Burfict to make contact there other than being dirty. Everything was on the line at that moment, yet he decided to hit Brown in the head with his shoulder when the pass was well incomplete.

Sorry, but I tend to ultimately judge a player based on the big moment more than anything. And he made a stupid mental decision that cost us big time.
“Don't give up. Don't ever give up.” - Jimmy V

Reply/Quote
He played like the best linebacker in the game during the  4th quarter. I am not going to blame a LBer for being a LBer though. Weather that hit was legal or not I don't think it was intentional or his intent was to hurt Brown.
https://twitter.com/JAKEAKAJ24
J24

Jessie Bates left the Bengals and that makes me sad!
Reply/Quote