Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Livingston to Colorado
Romo “ so impressed with Zac ...1 of the best in the NFL… they are just fundamentally sound. Taylor the best winning % in the Playoffs of current coaches. Joe Burrow” Zac is the best head coach in the NFL & that gives me a lot of confidence." Taylor led the Bengals to their first playoff win since 1990, ending the longest active drought in the four major North American sports, en and appeared in Super Bowl LVI, the first since 1988.

Reply/Quote
Ian doesn’t proofread.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(02-07-2024, 08:23 PM)michaelsean Wrote: Ian doesn’t proofread.

He's a Lou discipline!
Reply/Quote
If you're a DB coach and Deion likes you, you must be good. Best of luck to RL
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
I want to say this is a strange move with all the college coaches trying to get to the NFL but Livingston has been stuck in a rut in Cincy. Best of luck to him.
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

Reply/Quote
Hate to see it. He’s got Marvin, Zimmer, and Lou’s playbook.

Good opportunity for him to be a DC. He was passed up for the position here so I can’t blame him for jumping on the opportunity to coach wit Prime.

Quote:"Success doesn’t mean every single move they make is good" ~ Anonymous 
"Let not the dumb have to educate" ~ jj22
Reply/Quote
(02-07-2024, 09:20 PM)jj22 Wrote: Hate to see it. He’s got Marvin, Zimmer, and Lou’s playbook.

Good opportunity for him to be a DC. He was passed up for the position here so I can’t blame him for jumping on the opportunity to coach wit Prime.

They’ll be plenty that want to come here to coach with Zac & Lou.
Romo “ so impressed with Zac ...1 of the best in the NFL… they are just fundamentally sound. Taylor the best winning % in the Playoffs of current coaches. Joe Burrow” Zac is the best head coach in the NFL & that gives me a lot of confidence." Taylor led the Bengals to their first playoff win since 1990, ending the longest active drought in the four major North American sports, en and appeared in Super Bowl LVI, the first since 1988.

Reply/Quote

Quote:"Success doesn’t mean every single move they make is good" ~ Anonymous 
"Let not the dumb have to educate" ~ jj22
Reply/Quote
(02-07-2024, 09:50 PM)jj22 Wrote:

I suppose we can take comfort in the fact that Lou cut his teeth as a DB coach
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
I imagine Kovacs will get a strong look at taking the safeties job.
You can always trust an dishonest man to be dishonest. Honestly, it's the honest ones you have to look out for.
"Winning makes believers of us all"-Paul Brown
Reply/Quote
(02-08-2024, 01:23 AM)Bengal Dude Wrote: I imagine Kovacs will get a strong look at taking the safeties job.

I would think that with such a young group of starting safeties, they might go to an experienced safety coach

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
Congrats to Livingston.. Best of luck as you go forward
Reply/Quote
(02-08-2024, 12:06 AM)bfine32 Wrote: I suppose we can take comfort in the fact that Lou cut his teeth as a DB coach

(02-08-2024, 01:23 AM)Bengal Dude Wrote: I imagine Kovacs will get a strong look at taking the safeties job.

A more experienced coach makes sense but Kovacs is the name being talked about.

Reply/Quote
Robert Livingston has been the guy in the booth for Lou Anarumo. That's going to be a big change.
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

Reply/Quote
Seeing how Sanders's team won every game by a billion points and made every other college team cry about what they got for Christmas I'm not sure this is such a great move for Rob.. 
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
(02-08-2024, 02:05 PM)grampahol Wrote: Seeing how Sanders's team won every game by a billion points and made every other college team cry about what they got for Christmas I'm not sure this is such a great move for Rob.. 

I don't think he was getting the NFL considerations he was expecting. Now he's going to a college program that has all sorts of attention. If he gets the defense in shape he can leverage that into a DC spot at a bigger program or the NFL and begin his climb to HC some day.
You can always trust an dishonest man to be dishonest. Honestly, it's the honest ones you have to look out for.
"Winning makes believers of us all"-Paul Brown
Reply/Quote
(02-09-2024, 01:48 AM)Bengal Dude Wrote: I don't think he was getting the NFL considerations he was expecting. Now he's going to a college program that has all sorts of attention. If he gets the defense in shape he can leverage that into a DC spot at a bigger program or the NFL and begin his climb to HC some day.

I get that part,  but so far that team hasn't lived up to the hype.  We'll see I guess. 
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
(02-09-2024, 10:46 AM)grampahol Wrote: I get that part,  but so far that team hasn't lived up to the hype.  We'll see I guess. 

Last year was the 1st season Sanders coached there and they have been bad for a long time.  

Im not a fan of all the talk and hype either, but you gotta give them a couple years before being this critical of their success on the field.

Reply/Quote
(02-09-2024, 10:46 AM)grampahol Wrote: I get that part,  but so far that team hasn't lived up to the hype.  We'll see I guess. 

Colorado is supposed to be getting much better Recruits for the upcoming season on both sides of the ball because

of the hype and players wanting to play for Deon. 

Deon's son (the QB) is not entering the NFL, so they could be much better.
Reply/Quote
Congrats to Livingston. He should have fun coaching with Deion. Didn't care for all the hype last year and it was kind of
amusing seeing them fall back down to earth after thinking they were going to take over the world.

Hope we bring in a good coach to replace Livingston. I trust Lou with Secondary players though thankfully and I love our
youth in Battle, Dax, and Tycen at Safety.
Reply/Quote