Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Locker Room Celebration Video
Video 

Locker room celebration after the Bengals win!!!! Who Dey
[Image: 1jKEzj4.png]
Formerly known as Judge on the Bengals.com message board.
Reply/Quote
Awesome.

Players were prob like “we go out there and bust our butts to get the W and not one of us gets a game ball?”

Kidding - you can tell they love their coach and that Zac understands what this means for Cincinnati and all Bengals fans. This guy went from almost everyone wanting him gone to being Mr Cincinnati in just about half a season.
Reply/Quote
(01-16-2022, 04:00 AM)Clark W Griswold Wrote: Awesome.  

Players were prob like “we go out there and bust our butts to get the W and not one of us gets a game ball?”

Kidding - you can tell they love their coach and that Zac understands what this means for Cincinnati and all Bengals fans. This guy went from almost everyone wanting him gone to being Mr Cincinnati in just about half a season.

Yeah, I can def see how the players respect and want to follow Zac. They have built into his vision and aren't questioning things.

Still soaking in the win Clark W Griswold, +rep bro! WOOT WOOT  Who Dey
Reply/Quote
HELL YA BABY I LOVE THIS TEAM SO DAMN MUCH!!! WHO DEY!!

Cigar
Reply/Quote
(01-16-2022, 06:05 AM)BurrowTheGoat Wrote: HELL YA BABY I LOVE THIS TEAM SO DAMN MUCH!!!  WHO DEY!!

AND THIS DAMN TEAM LOVES YOU SO DAMN MUCH BACK!!!  HilariousWho Dey Tiger
Reply/Quote
Uzi is quickly becoming my favorite player.
Reply/Quote
(01-16-2022, 08:43 AM)WiregrassBenGal Wrote: Uzi is quickly becoming my favorite player.

His personality is great as well. Seems  like a down to earth goofy guy.
Reply/Quote
What a game and that celebration oozed with confidence. It is a new day to be a Bengal fan, it is easier to say it with pride when you live a few states away when they are respectable on the field. This is quite the team with wonderful leadership.
Reply/Quote