• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Locker Room Speech
and yes there was a lot of bleeping out

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
I love CJ
Reply/Quote
They are jacked!

Huge difference between "We did some good things..." and "You went and took it!!!".
#WhoDey
#RuleTheJungle
#TheyGottaPlayUs
#WeAreYourSuperBowl

Reply/Quote
(01-03-2022, 05:54 PM)motoarch Wrote: I love CJ

Me too, I really liked what he had to say right there. That's the winner mentality we've been lacking. Glad to see him, Hubbard, TB, Mix, and whoever else I'm missing that's been here without a winning season since 2016 finally have their hard work pay off. 

"Better send those refunds..."

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(01-03-2022, 05:51 PM)pally Wrote: and yes there was a lot of bleeping out

Pretty cool he acknowledged Clark Harris. 

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
Good grief CJ got me all emotional and ready to run through a brick wall.
Reply/Quote
Clark Harris y'all !!!
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
(01-03-2022, 05:54 PM)motoarch Wrote: I love CJ

It’s impossible not to. They better re-sign him this offseason. They also need to make him a captain.

Reply/Quote
If I’m ever blessed with a grandson, he’s going to start learning to be a long snapper by the age of two.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
(01-03-2022, 06:53 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: It’s impossible not to. They better re-sign him this offseason. They also need to make him a captain.

Yeah... Hopefully they learned the lesson from how listless and devoid of leadership this team was for years. Locker room guys are important. He's come through big a time or two this year on the field as well.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
(01-03-2022, 06:14 PM)WychesWarrior Wrote: Me too, I really liked what he had to say right there. That's the winner mentality we've been lacking. Glad to see him, Hubbard, TB, Mix, and whoever else I'm missing that's been here without a winning season since 2016 finally have their hard work pay off. 

Yep... Those are the old guys on the team. I feel particularly good for Boyd and Mixon. They've been ultra confident with zero quit in them over the years, and they've known nothing but losing in the NFL.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
There have been a handful of times where I’ve questioned decisions that Zac has made, but the reason why I’ve been advocating giving him a chance since before the season is because of what is shown in these locker room speeches and in press conferences by players. The team battles for him (and did before this season when they were overmatched). He has a unified group of players with some of the best team chemistry I’ve seen from a Bengals team.
Reply/Quote
(01-03-2022, 05:51 PM)pally Wrote: and yes there was a lot of bleeping out

I saw this on Twitter earlier today.
I think Uzomah is retained, as he seems like a good veteran leader for this team.
Zac Taylor 2019-2020: 6 total wins
Zac Taylor 2021-2022: Double-digit wins each season, plus 5 postseason wins
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

Reply/Quote
(01-03-2022, 06:54 PM)michaelsean Wrote: If I’m ever blessed with a grandson, he’s going to start learning to be a long snapper by the age of two.

Don't you gotta have kids before you can have grandkids? Ninja
[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
(01-03-2022, 07:11 PM)PhilHos Wrote: Don't you gotta have kids before you can have grandkids? Ninja

Although they look like the mailman I raised them as my own.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
Has Pally made the HoF for 2022?! :o
[Image: Truck_1_0_1_.png]
Reply/Quote
(01-03-2022, 07:05 PM)jason Wrote: Yep... Those are the old guys on the team. I feel particularly good for Boyd and Mixon. They've been ultra confident with zero quit in them over the years, and they've known nothing but losing in the NFL.

Yeah I saw Boyd and Mixon were the last guys to leave the yesterday. Boyd said it was because they are some of the guys to have been here the longest and really wanted to take it all in. 

I really like where we are on offense. We are getting all of our playmakers the chance to make plays on offense. 
Reply/Quote
That was bleeping awesome.
Reply/Quote
(01-03-2022, 07:03 PM)jason Wrote: Yeah... Hopefully they learned the lesson from how listless and devoid of leadership this team was for years. Locker room guys are important. He's come through big a time or two this year on the field as well.

Not sure what years u are talimg about ??
Reply/Quote
(01-03-2022, 06:54 PM)michaelsean Wrote: If I’m ever blessed with a grandson, he’s going to start learning to be a long snapper by the age of two.

JOB Security! Maybe there will be a "long snapper U" that Jordan Palmers son will run by then
Reply/Quote