Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Locker roomgate
First of all, half the players had to take cold showers after the Bills game, according Eric Winston via 1530am Bengals show, and then the Adams Jones interview showing hairy balls ( I really don't know, haven't seen it and don't want to ).

Why would the Bills be such sore losers that they'd force cold showers and show grown men naked on TV?

Of course the naked part is dependent on who the camera man worked for. I've heard NFL networked aired the clip, but that doesn't necessarily indicate the cameramen worked for them.

Who is this mysterious figure and is it a conspiracy?
-That which we need most, will be found where we want to visit least.-
Reply/Quote
(10-21-2015, 08:37 PM)Devils Advocate Wrote: First of all, half the players had to take cold showers after the Bills game, according Eric Winston via 1530am Bengals show, and then the Adams Jones interview showing hairy balls ( I really don't know, haven't seen it and don't want to ).

Why would the Bills be such sore losers that they'd force cold showers and show grown men naked on TV?

Of course the naked part is dependent on who the camera man worked for. I've heard NFL networked aired the clip, but that doesn't necessarily indicate the cameramen worked for them.

Who is this mysterious figure and is it a conspiracy?

It was me. I lost a bet with someone on this forum so I had to film a few naked Bengals.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
I can't understand why someone, be it either the interviewer or especially the camera man, didn't suggest they take a quarter turn to the left and frame Adam away from the shower entrance/exit. Camera man 101 stuff, it seems like.
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
The ghost of Ralph Wilson
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
illuminati for sure.
Reply/Quote
(10-21-2015, 08:51 PM)Brownshoe Wrote: It was me. I lost a bet with someone on this forum so I had to film a few naked Bengals.

No, you read the conditions of the bet wrong. It was "make a film with"
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
Who makes Steve Guttenberg a star?

[Image: stonecutters.jpeg.size.xxlarge.letterbox.jpeg]
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
(10-21-2015, 09:30 PM)Awful Llama Wrote: Who makes Steve Guttenberg a star?

[Image: stonecutters.jpeg.size.xxlarge.letterbox.jpeg]

"The Boys From Brazil"
"Cocoon"
Song of Solomon 2:15
Take us the foxes, the little foxes, that spoil the vines: for our vines have tender grapes.
Reply/Quote
(10-21-2015, 11:20 PM)Nebuchadnezzar Wrote: "The Boys From Brazil"
"Cocoon"

The answer is the "Stonecutters," or "we do!"
[Image: Truck_1_0_1_.png]
Reply/Quote
Am I the only one who will admit watching it? c'mon guys. Assume what you like, because none of it will bother me.

Since I appear to be the only one, I want to add that I did not see any frontal nudity, just butt cheeks and a lot of skin in general. I could have missed it but I don't think so. I was specifically watching to see just what was or wasn't shown, after having heard the story. It was wrong of the camera crew regardless to make it possible, but I don't think much was actually shown.
Reply/Quote
The question is: Are WNBA locker rooms as accessible as men's locker rooms are?
Reply/Quote
I'll agree this is an issue that needs to be addressed, but I had to one star this thread simply because you put "gate" in the name. Can we stop this already? Spygate, Bountygate, Deflategate, Headsetgate, Naming Things Gategate and on, and on, and on, and on. It's simultaneously awful and lazy.

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote
I did see the clip as well..have to say, all the Bengals players did a good job of steering their front sides away from the camera, despite not being "aware" of it. All I have to say is thank you for that.

But in all seriousness...why do you need to be in the locker room filming people..very least, just take a tape recorder and ask questions. or give them 10 mins and then they can come talk to you.
Reply/Quote
Look, overall I hope this ends in some positive change. There is no reason reporters and cameras should be allowed in the locker room while sports players are changing and showering. It was stupid to begin with.

Throw 'em out.
Reply/Quote
(10-22-2015, 06:38 AM)TheLeonardLeap Wrote: I'll agree this is an issue that needs to be addressed, but I had to one star this thread simply because you put "gate" in the name. Can we stop this already? Spygate, Bountygate, Deflategate, Headsetgate, Naming Things Gategate and on, and on, and on, and on. It's simultaneously awful and lazy.

Yeah I used the 'gate' in jest. 

I meant to joke about being on par with The Patriots, blah blah blah, but forgot when I hit submit. 
Reply/Quote
(10-22-2015, 09:12 AM)Devils Advocate Wrote: Yeah I used the 'gate' in jest. 

I meant to joke about being on par with The Patriots, blah blah blah, but forgot when I hit submit. 

Makes it a bit better then, just didn't see anything that initially implied sarcasm. It just drives me crazy when I see them add "gate" to the end of everything that happens, lol.

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote
What is this Ladies Problem????

http://www.cincinnati.com/story/news/2015/10/21/graves-cincinnati-bengals-andrew-whitworth-should-use-locker-room-microphone-message/74352592/

As if someone is yelling at her as she is walking down the street? C Graves??
Reply/Quote
(10-22-2015, 08:44 AM)rungiorun25 Wrote: I did see the clip as well..have to say, all the Bengals players did a good job of steering their front sides away from the camera, despite not being "aware" of it. All I have to say is thank you for that.

But in all seriousness...why do you need to be in the locker room filming people..very least, just take a tape recorder and ask questions. or give them 10 mins and then they can come talk to you.

Locker room interviews should be for Radio... i never see them on TV only hear them on the radio
Reply/Quote
(10-22-2015, 09:39 AM)TheLeonardLeap Wrote:  It just drives me crazy when I see them add "gate" to the end of everything that happens, lol.

LeonardLeap upset and whining about something?

Hard to believe isn't it? Rolleyes
Reply/Quote
Yup, "gate" has somehow become a suffix to denote anything even remotely controversial. I'm feeling the ghost of Mrs Stepp, my 4th grade teacher sending me to the principals office over lunchmoneygate.
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote