Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lockett...
Whenever Lockett drops a pass, has a fumble, runs the wrong route, takes a fair catch inside the 10, farts on the sideline, tips less than 15% when he goes to Denny's, changes lanes without a turn signal, doesn't text back for 3 hours,

I'm starting a thread.
Reply/Quote
Lol, deal.
Reply/Quote
Just want to point out that the guy the Bengals took in the 2nd (Fisher) instead of Lockett is now averaging more per catch (31) AND is a monster in the making on the line.

;p
Reply/Quote
(09-13-2015, 03:38 PM)jjvolt Wrote: Tyler lockett 57 yd punt return for td and 3 grabs for 26 yards in the 1st half...  Tongue

*understand that this posted in good fun and is directed only at those posters who hurled profanity laced tirades at me for wanting lockett over fisher in the draft.

Wink
Picked him up on my fantasy team just before week 1... Championship!
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
(09-13-2015, 10:25 PM)jjvolt Wrote: C'mon, man.

How you liking Fisher now..told you he would add a dimension to our team.. he is playing like 15 to 20 percent of the plays...  how about that catch today... yea baby
Reply/Quote
Go crazylegs fisher!
Reply/Quote
I've been to over a dozen football message boards, and I kid you not, there is a Lockett thread in almost every one. It's always the same theme.

"We should have drafted Lockett! I told you so!"

Apparently every single fan base knew that Tyler would blossom into a star, and cannot believe they didn't draft him!

Should have, could have, would have.

We didn't.

Please move on from it.
Reply/Quote
I have learned to hate this Lockett guy and I have no clue who he is?!?!?!?!?!

Im still happy with the Fisher pick, you can never have too many stud OL.
"We have been sentenced to life in the prison that is a Bengals fan and we are going to serve out our time"
Reply/Quote
(09-20-2015, 11:41 PM)jjvolt Wrote: Go crazylegs fisher!

Yes sir.. had more yards receiving than your beloved Lockett.
Reply/Quote